Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hands on hips*

And just *where* have you been? Hmmm.?
    I've been around....Been havin some trouble with my meds...Nothin major...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Well im done w/ him. Ive tolerated his shenanigans for too long, Fuck you you fucking fucker, damn hippies
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    The more bat-shit crazy the left looks, the more it will hurt the Democrats.
    Judging by approval ratings I think the people who are still supporting Bush are crazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Judging by approval ratings I think the people who are still supporting Pisslosi & Reid are even crazier.
    FIXED:eek::eek:

I support any President who kills my countrys enemies. A good barometer for checking if my views are indeed correct is if dirty hippies and commies clog up traffic in opposition to it. When I see seditious dicks 'marching' against my ideals I say to myself 'self, dont doubt yourself again' and I brighten up. Generally speaking, any actor or musician will be on the wrong side of anything, and that goes double for you, Loganspapa!

Sonnabend
    Judging by approval ratings I think the people who are still supporting Bush are crazy.
    Yep, and I know that 100% of Americans will never vote for George W Bush as President ever again. Aren't you overjoyed? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Yep, and I know that 100% of Americans will never vote for George W Bush as President ever again. Aren't you overjoyed? :D
    Guaranteed youíll never vote in an American election - of any type.

And not to worry about GWB, heíll be thought of often in the next decade for giving us the worst deficit in the history of the Union.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Guaranteed youíll never vote in an American election - of any type.

And not to worry about GWB, heíll be thought of often in the next decade for giving us the worst deficit in the history of the Union.
    And as a percentage of GDP, it is most likely the lowest deficit in the history of this country.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Because the majority is always right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What is the purpose of impeachment when there is an election in a little over 3 months? I don't get it.
    It's a complete waste of time and effort, not to mention an alienation of his fan base. Impeaching a lame duck is so completely pointless that only someone so consumed with BDS would even contemplate it, much less donate time and money to it.

Of course, we may be reading this wrong and he's simply getting a head start on Obama. Now, Obama hasn't even done anything yet (I mean as president, we know that he hasn't done anything as a senator, community activists, etc.), but why wait for the rush?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I was looking to see what has been going on with "Impeach-Aid" and found this:

But the award-winning star of stage and screen was quick to clarify that he didnít see the Democrats as any kind of viable alternative.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.