Thread: BREAKING: Willie Nelson agrees to Farm Aid-type event in support of Impeachment

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Poor boy. Lets hope he learns from the mistakes of his grandfather.
    If youíre wound just a bit too tight for the fight - again, basing my perception on your over-reaction (becoming common-place with you), then maybe you should stop taking personal shots at peopleís family members. Be a Good Little Fellow and avoid doing that - thatís your job as moderator, eh?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Grump
    If youíre wound just a bit too tight for the fight - again, basing my perception on your over-reaction (becoming common-place with you), then maybe you should stop taking personal shots at peopleís family members.
    I'm fine thanks. Waiting for your unit crests / insignia.

Be a Good Little Fellow and avoid doing that - thatís your job as moderator, eh?
    You are cordially invited to go forth and multiply with the aft end of a syphilitic dromedary.

"Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts." (unknown)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

You are cordially invited to go forth and multiply with the aft end of a syphilitic dromedary.
    **snicker**
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Resident Grump
    "Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts." (unknown)
    I'll see your evasion and raise it with the truth.

"Pro Fide" - For the Faith

"Pro Utilitate Hominem" - to the service of Mankind.
    - Motto of the Most Venerable Order of the Knight Hospitallers of St John of Jerusalem..a tradition and heritage close to a thousand years old.

All we want is an answer to this question.

So tell us, LP...where'd you serve?
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-01-2008 at 11:34 AM.

So tell us, LP...where'd you serve?

Resident Grump
    I don't see a rescue insignia.

I don't see an emergency medical unit insignia.

That's a job they pay you for. That wasn't what i asked you. I asked you where you served.

I didnt ask you where you made your money...I asked you where you had served.

So either show me the insignia, or drop the "bedpan" meme. It's time to put up.

Or shut up.

That's a job they pay you for. That wasn't what i asked you. I asked you where you served.

I didnt ask you where you made your money...I asked you where you had served.
    So helping build Manned Flight Hardware for 18 years wasnít serving.? The innovations in fixturing design and electro-mechanical devices that keep my countryís astronauts safe was just a matter of making an hourly wage? Put down the crack pipe - at least for the rest of the day.

Resident Grump
    So helping build Manned Flight Hardware for 18 years wasn’t serving.
    In other words, you have never served anywhere, and sneer at others out of a perverted sense of "superiority". I was a "bedpan changer"..I was also a rescue officer and an emergency medical officer, with thousands of hours in the field.

I was a volunteer..i did it because I cared about others besides myself.

Yet when a liberal asshat like you sneers at me and I challenge you to prove that you have served....all we get is a pic of your workplace.

In other words, you have never served.
    Why don't you have the guts to come out and just say so?

? The innovations in fixturing design and electro-mechanical devices that keep my country’s astronauts safe was just a matter of making an hourly wage?
    Because of his grandfather - he’ll be anything but a Poor Boy,

YES.

Anyway never mind, you've answered the question in your usual inimtable style, and like most, if not all libbers, there is only one person you give a rats ass about.

You.

"Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts."
    At least I have them..and are you now telling all the veterans here that they are "feeding their egos" too?

Careful.

Fifteen years in the volunteer emergency services, at least ten in nursing and related fields...you can damned well bet that I am proud of all I have seen and done.

Couple nights ago, three SES officers were on a train, one recognised me and asked me to join them....a brotherhood not unlike the military.

Something a libtard like you will never understand.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-01-2008 at 06:35 PM.