Thread: BREAKING: Willie Nelson agrees to Farm Aid-type event in support of Impeachment

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Nice dodge (just like GWB) of a very serious subject.
    My Dear Child, That was no dodge....It seem ya take the 'net way to seriously. Now I've tried very hard to "play nice", BUT...if ya wanna "call me names" It's Ms. Bitch to YOU!
    Now run along to the play ground, and leave me the fuck alone....Ya bore me.
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Now run along to the play ground, and leave me the fuck alone....Ya bore me.
    So the national debt isnít of concern to you? Is it just a lack of capacity to understand the implications? Is that why you voted for the current president in two elections? At least as an Independent, I can say I donít carry that shame.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

$482,000,000,000 divided by 140,000,000 American tax payers = $3,442.93 debt each. All the other economic theories are shell game bullshit scams.
    The US has the largest and most technologically powerful economy in the world, with a per capita GDP of $46,000. 2007 figures put USA public debt at approximately 61% of GNP. Not Good but not bad definately needs to be closely monitored.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

So the national debt isnít of concern to you? Is it just a lack of capacity to understand the implications? Is that why you voted for the current president in two elections? At least as an Independent, I can say I donít carry that shame.
    My Dear Child, ya should NEVER assume anything. Do ya even have a clue what I'm "registered" as? I really don't think ya have a clue about much of anything.
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Do ya even have a clue what I'm "registered" as?
    Does it have anything to do with a past sexual indiscretion?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

That's okay. You carry all sorts of other shame.
    Does it have anything to do with a past sexual indiscretion?
    That would probably be Logan.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    That would probably be Logan.
    How so - him being my grandson?

Resident Grump
    How so - him being my grandson?
    Poor boy. Lets hope he learns from the mistakes of his grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Poor boy. Lets hope he learns from the mistakes of his grandfather.
    Because of his grandfather - heíll be anything but a Poor Boy, changer of bed pans.

Resident Grump
    Because of his grandfather - he’ll be anything but a Poor Boy, changer of bed pans.
    Difference between you and me is, I'm not worried about that little epithet. See LP, nurses are the backbone of any healthcare system, and your disrespect for them proves just how smallminded and stupid you are.

Y'see, i did change bedpans, and wet beds,and dirty beds, and showered people..I also sat with them when their own families had abandoned them, kept them warm when winter came, sat and listened to their stories and memories when no one else was interested, learned a great deal about life in the last hundred years.

We're the first ones they see when they come into hospital, and for many, especiallty the elderly, we're the only ones left who still care about them, and are there when their eyes close for the last time.

Cradle to grave..I've taken one hour old babies to the morgue, and said goodbye to those who have seen many decades.

You sneer at basic chores like that..and considering that the sneer comes from someone who doesn't give a rats ass about anyone else other than themselves and their own selfish little agenda, I am more than happy to ignore it.

Hope you never need medical care.

Where'd you serve, LP? In what unit? What have you ever done for anyone other than yourself? Rescue? Firefighting? Medical?

I have close to 3500 hrs in volunteer medical and rescue units, and I don't know how many thousands of hours in hospitals and nursing homes all over this city.

Let's see yours.

(P.S I left nursing more than eighteen years ago.....do try and keep up)
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-01-2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Images removed - point made.