1. #1 Gore's presentation on climate change draws 800 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Gore is now...President of teh Planet!!!

BOCA RATON Confused Palm Beach County voters helped thwart Al Gore's 2000 bid to become president of the United States, but he was introduced as "president of the planet" when he returned here Saturday night to deliver an environmental lecture.

The former vice president spoke on climate change at the Mizner Park Amphitheater to a crowd of about 800. More than 200 protesters gathered across the street from the event, and their boos and chants could be heard inside the amphitheater as Gore began his presentation.
    POTP...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!111!!!!!
    This freakin moron doesn't have a clue.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Organizers allowed the media to cover only the first few minutes of Gore's presentation.
    Speaks volumes.
    Gore is a partner in a venture capital firm that finances "sustainable" and alternative energy businesses
    Speaks volumes times ten.

I'm SHOCKED but not really.

"Former Vice President Gore has made long-term investments in 'sustainable' companies, the vast majority of which are not directly involved with efforts to solve the climate crisis. He has also invested in some companies that have attempted and will continue to help solve the climate crisis.
    Cap & Tax Don't Be Fooled: Al Gore Will Make billions," read a sign carried by Alan Tudor
    "Gore's Favorite Green Product? Your money in his pocket," said another sign.
    Sounds like some people are on to his scheme...:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Yea, when global warming was proven to be false they changed their slogan to climate change. The fact that the climate changes constanly is apparently missed by the Gorians that will believe anything Gore passes to them.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

For a long time now, all you've needed to do was to follow the money, see who was heavily invested in making money off global warming and you would know why they keep the shaky science played down and avoid peer reviews of their research. Al Gore doesn't care if the truth comes out in a few years as long as he can fill his coffers now. He can always claim later that he was mislead by the science or (more likely) he'll take credit saying that his warnings were heeded and enough change was made to stave off climate change.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    For a long time now, all you've needed to do was to follow the money, see who was heavily invested in making money off global warming and you would know why they keep the shaky science played down and avoid peer reviews of their research. Al Gore doesn't care if the truth comes out in a few years as long as he can fill his coffers now. He can always claim later that he was mislead by the science or (more likely) he'll take credit saying that his warnings were heeded and enough change was made to stave off climate change.
    Right on the mark, sir.. That's the money shot!

Gore is a self-serving piece of crap that is willing to enslave mankind in order to line his pockets.. He knows there's no global warming-he used CGI in his stupid propaganda film that he flew all over the world belching out hydrocarbons to promote.. He's a slime ball like most politicians. What kind of man in this day and age chooses a life where he will vote how other people should live their lives? A very narcissistic, selfish person.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Right on the mark, sir.. That's the money shot!

Gore is a self-serving piece of crap that is willing to enslave mankind in order to line his pockets.. He knows there's no global warming-he used CGI in his stupid propaganda film that he flew all over the world belching out hydrocarbons to promote.. He's a slime ball like most politicians. What kind of man in this day and age chooses a life where he will vote how other people should live their lives? A very narcissistic, selfish person.
    Can you imagine what thing would be like now if he had actually won in 2000?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I lost a job I liked because of Al Gore and he bullshit movie.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I lost a job I liked because of Al Gore and he bullshit movie.
    Many people did.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!