1. #1 Barney Frank’s New Gay Attack on Hetero/Christian America: 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    New Gay Blade Attacks on Hetero/Christian America:

"We're Here,We're Queer and We're in your Faces !!"

The poisonous ENDA is back.

Barney Frank, the champion of gay America, will force a “debate” on the Employment Non Discrimination Act (ENDA) on Wednesday. Indications are it has a good chance of being signed into law. Frank has 189 cosponsors for the latest ENDA bill H.R.3017 and six of them are Republicans.

According to Congressman George Miller: “The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (H.R. 3017), … would prohibit employment discrimination, preferential treatment, and retaliation on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity by employers with 15 or more employees.”

This sounds okay right? Think again.

If gays were discriminated against in the workplace ENDA might be a proper remedy, but the facts don’t prove this charge.

The National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce proudly predicted Gays would spend $800.00 more on leisure travel this past summer than heterosexuals. The same group claims 1.2 million LGBT business owners in America.Marketing researchers freely admit Gays have deep pockets as they chase after the LGBT dollar in every market.

The Human Rights Campaign web site says about 85% of Fortune 500 companies already have strong sexual orientation protection policies in place.Annual household income for gays and lesbians for 2007-2008 is $80,000. (communitymarketinginc.com)

The U.S. Census Bureau reports the average American household’s income is $50,233.

So why ENDA?: getting even

Gay lobbyist propaganda and lies aside here’s what will happen.ENDA will force businesses including schools to hire gays lesbians and transgendered applicants regardless of the appropriateness of such hires.

Since passage of ENDA will establish “LGBT” as a federally protected class there is no way any member of this group who is turned away by an employer could not sue and win using lawyers paid for with our tax money. Criminal prosecutions for failing to hire LGBT are very possible.

Christian-owned businesses are the real target.

While HR 3017 section 6 does include some protections for religious organizations, it will not protect Christian camps, religious broadcasters or any other religious enterprises. Christian camps with more than 15 employees would fall under ENDA’s rules and would either have to hire LGBTs or face an onslaught of federal attorneys in an endless round of costly court appearances.

Your rights be damned!

Several LGBT web sites have flatly proclaimed:
    “Deeply held beliefs are no excuse for discrimination of any stripe.

Don’t fool yourself. The LGBT community aims to force its way into churches particularly the Catholic Church

(a pair of Gay Connecticut State legislators tried to pass a law giving their state control of Roman Catholic parish councils).

ENDA is aimed at overturning the Supreme Court’s Dale Decision which ruled gays could NOT force the Boy Scouts to accept gay Scout Masters. ENDA will eventually jail those who resist its edicts. Remember Pelosi will jail us for refusing her healthcare scheme so jailing ENDA resisters would be easy.

snip

http://www.collinsreport.net/

I don't believe in discriminating against anyone.

That said, I wonder why a GLBT person would want to work at a christian camp, bookstore, church or any other entity that was owned by and catererd to people who believe that any sexuality but heterosexuality is a sin. I'm not GLBT, but I am a liberal, and I wouldn't want to work at a business or agency that was so at odds with my personal beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

That said, I wonder why a GLBT person would want to work at a christian camp, bookstore, church or any other entity that was owned by and catererd to people who believe that any sexuality but heterosexuality is a sin. I'm not GLBT, but I am a liberal, and I wouldn't want to work at a business or agency that was so at odds with my personal beliefs.
    You are a dense one huh? Why would they want to work there? So that they can force a lawsuit against the owners of said businesses when the fags feel they have been discriminated against. Has nothing to do with fairness and everything to do with forced acceptance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

As someone who owned a business let me tell you that I would discriminate on the basis of sexuality. I owned my business for the sole purpose of making a profit. Employees were just a means to that end. The business I owned had my employees dealing alot on a personal level with customers and having a flambouyant homosexual would cause some customers to go elsewhere. So yes, a person's sexuality would be the sole reason why I did not hire that person.

I hate the fact that workers supposedly have a right to work for me but I do not have a right to hire who I want.

I'd like to tell Barney that he can kiss my ass!; but am afraid that he would take me up on it.:D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    I'd like to tell Barney that he can kiss my ass!; but am afraid that he would take me up on it.:D
    He/It would likely jump at the chance .