Thread: Does anyone else get the feeling Bush isn't packing up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Does anyone else get the feeling Bush isn't packing up 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3664285

    Hydra (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-23-08 03:56 PM
    Original message
    Does anyone else get the feeling that Bush isn't packing up
    And getting ready to leave the WH?

    I was getting that sense before, but this latest Mukasey thing didn't help, even if it was only said to the AEI:

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...


    What a fucking moron. Again with this crap. Reason #3234234 I left DU today and joined here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,172
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneNutz View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3664285

    Hydra (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-23-08 03:56 PM
    Original message
    Does anyone else get the feeling that Bush isn't packing up
    And getting ready to leave the WH?

    I was getting that sense before, but this latest Mukasey thing didn't help, even if it was only said to the AEI:

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...


    What a fucking moron. Again with this crap. Reason #3234234 I left DU today and joined here.

    Welcome aboard!

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3 Thanks! 
    I look forward to pointing out the innumerable number of idiots on that board.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,172
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneNutz View Post
    I look forward to pointing out the innumerable number of idiots on that board.
    What was your DU name?

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5 Not yet. 
    I'm still stirring the pot there so I'd rather not say until I get tombstoned. I've been there almost a year but I've found that the batshit-crazy moonbats are just way too far left for me. Now I'm just going to fuck with them as long as I can until I get bounced.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneNutz View Post
    I'm still stirring the pot there so I'd rather not say until I get tombstoned. I've been there almost a year but I've found that the batshit-crazy moonbats are just way too far left for me. Now I'm just going to fuck with them as long as I can until I get bounced.
    IM me when you do. I'd like to watch. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,804
    Hydra (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-23-08 03:56 PM
    Original message
    Does anyone else get the feeling that Bush isn't packing up
    And getting ready to leave the WH?
    It takes 6 months to pack?

    Well, maybe when you're a DUmp monkey living in your mom's basement, it takes that long to pack up all your Cheetos and porn.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    It takes 6 months to pack?

    Well, maybe when you're a DUmp monkey living in your mom's basement, it takes that long to pack up all your Cheetos and porn.
    I don't know about you, but it takes me at LEAST 6 months to pack up all my porn. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member FDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    I don't know about you, but it takes me at LEAST 6 months to pack up all my porn. :D
    Get a bigger hard drive. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,804
    What all would President Bush and Laura have to pack, anyway? The overwhelming majority of furnishings belong to the White House and will remain there. Clothes and personal belongings are about all that's left.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •