Hybrid View

1. #1 Here is UP for the first time on the new CU! 
    Words fail me on this creature!

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3378292

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-03-08 03:17 AM
    Original message
    Our Suffering amuses them...
    Advertisements [?]Edited on Tue Jun-03-08 03:23 AM by undergroundpanther
    It's downright astonishing what some people in this world get away with. And when I say some people, I'm not referring to a million here or there, or even thousands.

I'm talking about just a relative handful of families around the world. Mega-rich, super-powerful families, who pull far more of our strings than most of us realize.

http://www.my-wild-side.com/the-dirt...ter-group.html

Fantasy makes the world go round?

Why is fantasy the ultimate engine of human endeavor? Because of its ubiquitous availability, zero cost, enormous power to relieve stress and suffering, aid healing, boost health and creativity, fuel love, and generally motivate us to continue to plug away at our problems-- despite the often overwhelming odds against us.

But-- like most other things in life-- there can be a dark side as well. Fortunately, most of our personal fantasies rarely exert much tangible negative effect on others: for we simply don't have that much power or influence.

However, our top leaders (and the most wealthy among us) are different: their darkest fantasies could well be brought to life, and truly turn our world into a nightmare worse than any horror film imaginable.
    http://www.my-wild-side.com/fantasy-...-go-round.html
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

How ironic.

A bull dyke who wishes to be turned into a leopard is lamenting the problems of human beings reveling in fantasy.

Only on DU.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern View Post
    How ironic.

A bull dyke who wishes to be turned into a leopard is lamenting the problems of human beings reveling in fantasy.

Only on DU.
    She's not a 'bull' but a greedy pussy cat and Her vocabulary is coming along nicely !

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern View Post
    How ironic.

Only on DU.
    Nailed it Gern. WOOT...UP is a DU classic!!:D

UP is a mentally ill person who lives in fantasy world of her own creation, and is angry that reality doesn't match to the soap opera going on in her head.

So she finds comfort with people who are equally ill as herself.

A sex change may change the pluming, but the brain is still in disrepair.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 06-04-2008 at 12:13 AM.

6. #6 UP photo available? 
    Does anyone out there have a picture of UP?

I recently have told a liberal family member of mine about her, and she just could not believe it. So I did the best thing... I got a few of her posts on DU together for her to read herself, and now my cousin is really starting to question the liberals overall.
    “Bodily vigor is good, and vigor of intellect is even better, but far above both is character” - Theodore Roosevelt - March 31, 1900

Quote Originally Posted by canucksvt View Post

I recently have told a liberal family member of mine about her, and she just could not believe it. So I did the best thing... I got a few of her posts on DU together for her to read herself, and now my cousin is really starting to question the liberals overall.
    She has posted pics.. you would have to search the pic threads of DU for them. Surprisingly, she is not sleek like a wild cat. Her human body is not at all like the cats that she identifies with. She would be labeled as obese, for sure. Her identity with panthers and wild cats would be much more convincing if she were sleek and agile, like cats are. Oh well.... obviously she is very ill, and she HATES anybody that has more money than she has, and she especially hates anybody who is happy.. well off, and Christian. Poor thing probably had a rough childhood..

Back in the day, we hijacked a bunch of their pics from the constant pic threads they start, posted them here, and goofed on them mercilessly.

RobCrook must have gotten a bunch of viscious emails threatening lawsuits from the DUmbasses so he had to put the kabosh on that stunt really quick.

Anyway, I remember vividly; she was quite frightening. She was built like a linebacker, had a mowhawk, and was covered in tatoos if I recall. I don't remember seeing any cat whiskers, yet. But that was back in 2004, of course. Her metamorphosis might be more progressed by now.

There you go (UP's the one with the green eyes and the protruding tongue):

The hypocrisy is stunning. In the end of her posts, she talks about how people's darker fantasies could come to life and bring untold misery to the world. However, there have been LOADS of DU threads which involve them sharing VERY dark fantasies that they'd like to see become realities. One deleted DU thread that I recall appearing here had the DUmmies fantasising about which movie character's death they'd like to see happen to Bush, Cheney, and the rest of the GOP (Some of the examples the DUmmies submitted included having them melt like the Wicked Witch of the West, having them explode like Mr. Big in 'Live and Let Die,' and other charming examples).