1. #1 Unburied Bodies Tell the Tale of Detroit — a City in Despair 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The abandoned corpses, in white body bags with number tags tied to each toe, lie one above the other on steel racks inside a giant freezer in Detroit’s central mortuary, like discarded shoes in the back of a wardrobe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

Some have lain here for years, but in recent months the number of unclaimed bodies has reached a record high. For in this city that once symbolised the American Dream many cannot even afford to bury their dead.

“I have not seen this many unclaimed bodies in 13 years on the job,” said Albert Samuels, chief investigator at the mortuary. “It started happening when the economy went south last year. I have never seen this many people struggling to give people their last resting place.”

Unburied bodies piling up in the city mortuary — it reached 70 earlier this year — is the latest and perhaps most appalling indignity to be heaped on the people of Detroit. The motor city that once boasted the highest median income and home ownership rate in the US is today in the midst of a long and agonising death spiral.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6926247.ece
    Last edited by megimoo; 11-20-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Unburied bodies......are they sure they aren't the Lions?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Banned
    At least they drag out every couple of years to vote. Some of them are even elected to office. Look at John Conyers. I did not know that in Michigan you could run on the Zombie ticket!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    At least they drag out every couple of years to vote. Some of them are even elected to office. Look at John Conyers. I did not know that in Michigan you could run on the Zombie ticket!
    Rich black politicians like Conyers could fork up some coins to bury their brothers. Naw, I got mine. Tough shit if you did not get yours.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Nice.

:D

maybe they could sell them to Chicago.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!