Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    When Hurricane Andrew hit Florida, my husband was one of the first units to go down from Fort Bragg to assist. He was down there for quite a while under unbelievable conditions.

    President Bush and Gov Clinton both came to visit the "refugees" and the military units. They had to order troops to meet with Clinton.
     

  2. #12  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    When Hurricane Andrew hit Florida, my husband was one of the first units to go down from Fort Bragg to assist. He was down there for quite a while under unbelievable conditions.

    President Bush and Gov Clinton both came to visit the "refugees" and the military units. They had to order troops to meet with Clinton.

    The military will show no respect to Obama.

    Obama will devastate the military. Recruitment will suffer because nobody will want to join the American military with an Internationalist in charge. Many people in the military now will get out, which will be fine with Obama because doesn't understand the need for a strong military. Moral will be very low. Pride will evaporate.

    The worse will be with the troops in Iraq. Once Obama is elected morale will go to hell in a handbasket because the troops will know that the American people don't give a shit about completing the mission. The troops in Afghanistan will know they are next, despite Obama’s campaign posturing.

    I was in Vietnam the day that sonofabitch LBJ announced he was curtailing the bombing of North Vietnam. From that day on the troops knew the American people did not have the guts to finish the war. From that day on very few of the troops were concerned about the mission anymore. They just wanted to do their time and get out. Loyalties were to each other and not to the mission. I think the same thing will happen in Iraq.

    This will be bad times for America. We got a preview of things to come today when Obama was in Berlin. He was there apologizing for America and claiming he was a world citizen. It made me want to puke.

    Mc Cain isn’t a whole lot better but at least the troops will respect him and he will do right by the military.
     

  3. #13  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Thanks> :)
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    I assume all soldiers in the places he visited were pre-threatened to play nice with the messiah?
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    I assume all soldiers in the places he visited were pre-threatened to play nice with the messiah?
    That's the way it tends to work. Your always briefed before you meet any political figure. If there is any doubt...your usually left out.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    That's the way it tends to work. Your always briefed before you meet any political figure. If there is any doubt...your usually left out.

    I am not surprised.
     

  7. #17  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,869
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    The military will show no respect to Obama.

    Obama will devastate the military. Recruitment will suffer because nobody will want to join the American military with an Internationalist in charge. Many people in the military now will get out, which will be fine with Obama because doesn't understand the need for a strong military. Moral will be very low. Pride will evaporate.

    The worse will be with the troops in Iraq. Once Obama is elected morale will go to hell in a handbasket because the troops will know that the American people don't give a shit about completing the mission. The troops in Afghanistan will know they are next, despite Obama’s campaign posturing.

    I was in Vietnam the day that sonofabitch LBJ announced he was curtailing the bombing of North Vietnam. From that day on the troops knew the American people did not have the guts to finish the war. From that day on very few of the troops were concerned about the mission anymore. They just wanted to do their time and get out. Loyalties were to each other and not to the mission. I think the same thing will happen in Iraq.

    This will be bad times for America. We got a preview of things to come today when Obama was in Berlin. He was there apologizing for America and claiming he was a world citizen. It made me want to puke.

    Mc Cain isn’t a whole lot better but at least the troops will respect him and he will do right by the military.
    Gator, you're right on. I've sold equipment to the military for many years. A lot of officers quit during the Clinton years. One told me he wouldn't salute that man and had no intention of being a "waiter". Obama will be even worse.

    McCain will be better. Our troops don't need the punishment of an Obama as president. They should be thanked, not reviled.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    eastern shore of virginia
    Posts
    107
    Thank you CPT Jeffrey S. Porter for your report and for your service to our country! Well Done!
     

  9. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    The military will show no respect to Obama.

    Obama will devastate the military. Recruitment will suffer because nobody will want to join the American military with an Internationalist in charge. Many people in the military now will get out, which will be fine with Obama because doesn't understand the need for a strong military. Moral will be very low. Pride will evaporate.

    The worse will be with the troops in Iraq. Once Obama is elected morale will go to hell in a handbasket because the troops will know that the American people don't give a shit about completing the mission. The troops in Afghanistan will know they are next, despite Obama’s campaign posturing.

    I was in Vietnam the day that sonofabitch LBJ announced he was curtailing the bombing of North Vietnam. From that day on the troops knew the American people did not have the guts to finish the war. From that day on very few of the troops were concerned about the mission anymore. They just wanted to do their time and get out. Loyalties were to each other and not to the mission. I think the same thing will happen in Iraq.

    This will be bad times for America. We got a preview of things to come today when Obama was in Berlin. He was there apologizing for America and claiming he was a world citizen. It made me want to puke.

    Mc Cain isn’t a whole lot better but at least the troops will respect him and he will do right by the military.
    Not only will he screw over the military but cut funding for VA hospitals. It is a damn shame that victims families of 9/11 get almost a million dollars and soldiers killed in action get a measly $10,000. That is really chickenshit that our troops are treated as second class citizens.

    If Obama is elected he will screw this country up so bad, I don't think we will ever recover from his socialistic policies; he will turn our sovereignty over to the UN, high taxation, liberal judges, numerous social programs, $7 gas and run our economy into the ground.
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    433
    Well Snopes thays it's false....

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/afghanistan.asp
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •