Thread: Floor Fight!

Hybrid View

1. #1 Floor Fight! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Oh, I just CAN'T WAIT!!

Top Hillary Clinton advisor, Harold Ickes, stated that Hillary has instructed him that she reserves the right to take last Saturday's decision at the DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee meeting, all the way to the credentials committee at the 2008 Democratc National Convention this August, which could result in an all-out FLOOR FIGHT. Here's the link:

From The New York Post:
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/06012008...ion_113461.htm

:D:D:D:D

This will be so much fun if it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    This will be so much fun if it happens!
    I'm betting that it will. Hillary's initial reaction to any conflict is to attack relentlessly. Remember that she was the one who wouldn't let Bill settle the Paula Jones lawsuit, who was responsible for smearing Bill's bimbos, for getting the 800+ FBI files on opposition leaders, stonewalling the Whitewater investigation and the scorched earth campaign during Bill's impeachment. Would that she approached our foreign enemies with the same ruthlessness that she appliies to her domestic opponents, but I digress. She'll fight until the final vote has been tallied, then start very quietly working to undermine Obama in the general election so that she can run in 2012.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!