1. #1 Muslim Women Disfigured By Acid 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    These photos show what happens to real women who wear the Islamic Veil. The photos depict horrifying hate and the unbearable suffering it inflicts upon female innocents.

"Holy Jesus Look what these primitive bastards did to these poor woman !
    Go to the second half of the piece for the photo's !"

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/11/24/m...yllis-chesler/

snip
    What are we seeing?

The Arabization or the Saudi-ization of Muslims in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan is the hidden hand behind these acid attacks upon women. These poor girls and women have had their lives ruined;

some have been forced to undergo surgery 20-30 times in order that they may see a little, or breathe a bit, hear something, perhaps in order to eat or make themselves understood.

They look like…monsters. That was what their attackers wanted to accomplish. To render their faces into self-portraits of their attackers.

Why was acid thrown into their faces? The main reasons are because they dared to reject someone in marriage or because they wanted a divorce. The “jilted” suitors (or husbands) took their revenge in this fashion.

If he can’t have her, no man will; I will make sure that no man will ever want her.”

One young girl was gang-raped after which her rapists threw acid on her face.

Another committed the “crime” of disappointing her father by being born female, not male. Many were disfigured as a result of a “family dispute.”

Thus, the punishment for being born female, for exercising any will of one’s own is, Saudi-style, the most horrible punishment.

The men tried to make the women loathsome to humanity, to sentence them to painful surgeries, self-hatred, perhaps to lives lived in isolation.

Make no mistake. This tendency to disfigure women–even those who wear the Islamic Veil–is real. And, it might be coming our way if we do not stop the Wahhabi and Salafi influence which is funding our universities in North America as well as the Islamic religious schools.

For once, I will leave aside the question of what must be done and allow the photos to speak to you.

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/11/24/m...yllis-chesler/
    Last edited by megimoo; 11-24-2009 at 11:02 AM.

2. #2 Don't forget it's a 
    Religion of Peace

OMG, the pictures on the article would turn your hair white. It's even worse than I figured it would be.
    I had heard that acid was becoming a popular weapon of choice for fanatical Muslims to use in torturing people.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    OMG, the pictures on the article would turn your hair white. It's even worse than I figured it would be.
    I had heard that acid was becoming a popular weapon of choice for fanatical Muslims to use in torturing people.
    Coming to America tomorrow, If we don't stand today.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson