1. #1 Obama Fan Goes Nuts. 
    July 24, 2008, 5:25AM
    Sticky Obama issue with these McKains leads to arrest
    Sugar Land police say a woman confronted a couple who had a bumper sticker showing someone urinating on candidate's name

By ERIC HANSON
    Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

SUGAR LAND — In case their Plantation Bend neighbors had any questions about how Doug and Wendy McKain feel about Barack Obama, the bumper sticker on their pickup could be a clue.

But when Chynethia Gragg spotted the sticker — depicting someone urinating on the name "Obama" — Sugar Land police say, she stopped to express her disapproval, and that's when things got ugly.

Gragg, 35, has been charged with making a terroristic threat after confronting the McKains, telling them the sticker was racist, police said.

(snip)

McKain told the officer he and his wife were driving home when they noticed a female motorist looking closely at his truck. The couple drove home then pulled into their driveway.

"Mr. McKain said shortly later the same person (Ms. Gragg) pulled up to his residence (blocking his driveway behind his truck.) Mr. McKain said Ms. Gragg began to rant and rave about the sticker on the back of his truck," the court document states.

McKain told police Gragg shouted numerous profanities at him and his wife.

"Mr. McKain said Ms. Gragg said she (would) get someone to take care of him later," the report said.

Gragg was issued a trespass warning and then arrested on the threat charge, a misdemeanor. She was released Wednesday from the Fort Bend County Jail on $500 bond.
    And so it begins - the war of the bumper stickers.

Holier than Calvin

Power CUer
    I just don't express opinions on my bumper. There are some nuts out there.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I just don't express opinions on my bumper. There are some nuts out there.
    I do. One bumpersticker says, "Horn Broken, Watch for Finger". The other says, "Keep Honking, I'm Reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    I do. One bumpersticker says, "Horn Broken, Watch for Finger". The other says, "Keep Honking, I'm Reloading".
    I've got an Army sticker and an OIF veteran on mine, but I'm going to put an Obama sticker on and then start driving twenty MPH below the speed limit in the left lane of the interstate. That ought to secure some McCain votes. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Yeah, but I don't live in redneck country. :p