Thread: "Don't Bring Your 'Swine Flu' To Mecca !"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All those Muslims in one area at the same time every year, we could win the war on terror easily enough. I like Speedy's idea but with nukes as the Grand Finale. :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    All those Muslims in one area at the same time every year, we could win the war on terror easily enough. I like Speedy's idea but with nukes as the Grand Finale. :D
    Yeah, once they are to tired to stampede anymore, nuke 'em. But only then.

Respect their religious feelings about swine. Let's send them bird flu instead.

That's funny.. Resembles a mosh pit, except all the men are wearing dresses...

I think the swine flu should be the last of their worries.. They need to concentrate on why all the three-headed cows and six-legged goats and all that other crap happens almost solely in the Middle East.. Instead of wondering why they have all these birth defects happening, they deem the oddity a god and worship it until it dies.. It's like a big comedy of piss-stained sheets, goat herding, hatred and AK-47's... Remember, don't come to one of the dirtiest places on Earth if you have flu-like symptoms..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I'm locking this thread. I'm absolutely floored and disgusted by the postings that have been made in here, and if anything else like this done again there will be much more to follow.

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    If I though any of you fags actually had the balls to push the button on a bunch of religious pilgrim ragheads, I might be worried.

Since none of you do, I'm not, but shut the fuck up anyway. You're making fools of yourself with this kind of talk.

I will lock this fucker if I see any more of this.

O/E, good call DJ. You beat me to it by a second.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.