Thread: Shan try it now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Constitutionally Speaking is having trouble getting in. I don't know what shorter name he signed up under, but hopefully I'll find out soon.
    I saw someone signed up as "Constitution." Could that be him?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I saw someone signed up as "Constitution." Could that be him?
    Might be. I'll be gone all afternoon and early evening. I posted a message at the baseball site for him. If you see any response from him there, please try and help him out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Constitutionally Speaking is having trouble getting in. I don't know what shorter name he signed up under, but hopefully I'll find out soon.
    I just fixed it.

    These people that are having trouble are listed as "awaiting confirmation" instead of "registered user".

    Everybody needs to activate through their email after signing up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Might be. I'll be gone all afternoon and early evening. I posted a message at the baseball site for him. If you see any response from him there, please try and help him out.
    Hey, not fair! You can't have a life outside of CU. ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I just fixed it.

    These people that are having trouble are listed as "awaiting confirmation" instead of "registered user".

    Everybody needs to activate through their email after signing up.
    I never received an email. Neither did DS.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I never received an email. Neither did DS.
    I received one, followed the activation URL and still had problems.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I received one, followed the activation URL and still had problems.
    I still haven't received an activation e-mail.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Fixed

    You owe me big woman.

    Ops, sorry.

    I mean "you owe me big, woman". Sorry for the grammar error.

    FINALLY....thanks, Gaytor....oops, I mean Gator! ;) I registered last night, never got the confirmation email...and I keep having to try and log on....Shannon said jen had the same issues...i think it took 5 or 6 log-in attempts...anyway...I'm sure all the little bugs will be worked out.

    So...I'm here...anyone miss me? Anyone, anyone...?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    FINALLY....thanks, Gaytor....oops, I mean Gator! ;) I registered last night, never got the confirmation email...and I keep having to try and log on....Shannon said jen had the same issues...i think it took 5 or 6 log-in attempts...anyway...I'm sure all the little bugs will be worked out.

    So...I'm here...anyone miss me? Anyone, anyone...?
    I'm still having those issues.

    Glad you are back, DS.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,499
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I received one, followed the activation URL and still had problems.
    Same here. SR deleted my first account, then I had to sign in again. Now I'm listed, but still can only get on occasionally, with no discernible pattern of errors. It's very frustrating, just like it is for everyone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •