Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I see homosexuality as something that is weird. I'm sorry, but it is not something that I am going to see as normal.
    Much the way some people - and some people on this very thread - view interracial marriage.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Much the way some people - and some people on this very thread - view interracial marriage.
    Yep.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post

It also does not make it my business.
    I agree that it's not my business, and I try to ignore it, but homosexuals won't allow us to ignore it-they are constantly on television and holding demonstrations and parades and gay pride this and gay pride that.. I don't think it's any of my business, but I also will not stand for them telling my kids that it's normal. That's what bothers me-when my children are constantly bombarded with flamboyant gay personalities.. I just wish they could be gay without making their bedroom preference known to the world.

Take Adam Lambert, for example-when he was in the competition to win American Idol, he did some funny stuff, such as painting his nails black and wearing eyeliner, but he did a stellar job of hiding his homosexuality until after he won. The way he acted throughout American Idol was commendable and fine with me.. I suspected he was gay, but he never really acted like a queer. Now, he's acting like the annoying flaming queer that is so nagging and obvious with the kissing of his keyboardist and crap.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I think we have better things to discuss.

Somewhere, somehow a 50 year old man is getting ready to detonate a frozen turkey carcass with C4 and Roman Candles. His friends are videoing the whole thing.

Now, that's gonna be worth talking about. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I think we have better things to discuss.

Somewhere, somehow a 50 year old man is getting ready to detonate a frozen turkey carcass with C4 and Roman Candles. His friends are videoing the whole thing.

Now, that's gonna be worth talking about. :p
    http://break.com/index/inappropriate....html?matchid=

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    And they will always see it that way.