Hybrid View

1. #1 Flags for Dead Soldiers Made by Proud Group of People With Disabilities 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    U.S. Flags Made to Order for Soldiers' Caskets

Star by patriotic star, stripe by patriotic stripe, workers at Miami's Goodwill Industries stitch and sew the most familiar of flags.

But these all-cotton U.S. flags aren't made for waving, as they have a more solemn mission: They are made to be draped over the caskets of soldiers killed in America's wars.

PHOTO Star by patriotic star, stripe by patriotic stripe, workers at Miami's Goodwill Industries stitch and sew the most familiar of flags.

Star by star, stripe by stripe, workers at Miami's Goodwill Industries stitch together special flags destined to cover the caskets of fallen soldiers.
    (ABC News)

The workers here know this is no ordinary assembly line, and Sylvia Peclses couldn't be more proud.

"Because I love it, I love it," she says.

You may have seen these flags in images of the remains of soldiers killed in the line of duty.

our dead soldiers and vets deserve American-made flags and disabled Americans deserve jobs where they know that what they do is worth doing, not just make-work. it's a win-win. i only wish that fewer casket flags were needed and that more honor was given to these men and women who gave their lives for our country.

O verly
    B oastful
    A bout
    M inor
    A ccomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by JackKetch View Post
    our dead soldiers and vets deserve American-made flags and disabled Americans deserve jobs where they know that what they do is worth doing, not just make-work. it's a win-win. i only wish that fewer casket flags were needed and that more honor was given to these men and women who gave their lives for our country.
    Did you see SLW's thread about the Christmas cards?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=22069