Thread: Obama Whines that Troops Watch FOX News...VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Seriously, just give us the Fairness Doctrine already all mighty and powerful Mr. Government. Legislate my personal life from cradle to grave in the name of progress already. Forgive us Saint Obama for we know not what we do. We're just uneducated, poor misguided Marines here in an illegal war Mr. Obama...PLEASE show us the error of our ways!
    This is completely assinine. And people wonder why my generation isn't interested in politics....maybe because Washington is full of complete asshats. :mad:
    I have one question for the Fairness Doctine advocates in the current congress: If "fairness" demands that all points of view are heard in all venues, when will the NY Times, WA Post, LA Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM be required to hire some conservatives?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I have one question for the Fairness Doctine advocates in the current congress: If "fairness" demands that all points of view are heard in all venues, when will the NY Times, WA Post, LA Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM be required to hire some conservatives?
    Ah, Touche. ;)
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke