1. #1 Buchanan: Gore’s Moment 'Passed' –No Proof of Manmade Global Warming; 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Buchanan: Gore’s Moment 'Passed' –No Proof of Manmade Global Warming;

Clift’s Response: 'No Known Proof There's God Either'

If you're curious to see how the mainstream Washington, D.C. press views the global warming debate, Newsweek's Eleanor Clift may have tipped off the public off.

On the Nov. 29 edition of "The McLaughlin Group," host John McLaughlin asked about the prospects of a Copenhagen climate change treaty and its possible impact on the U.S. economy. MSNBC and "The McLaughlin Group" regular Pat Buchanan gave some spot-on analysis on global warming alarmist about former Vice President Al Gore and how it pertains to the climate change issue.

"Well, I don't think it's going to have any impact, John, because I don't think it's going to get through the United States Senate," Buchanan said. "And there's a reason for that John, and that's Al Gore's moment has come and gone. The truth is they're changing the name to climate change rather than global warming for a reason."
    snip

However, Clift felt inclined to responded, rather emphatically. She said she believes U.S. policy should be proactive toward the issue. Her view is arguably indicative of the mainstream media's sentiment on the debate, and she equated it to blind faith when she told Buchanan there's no proof there's a God either, which didn't mean global warming wasn't a danger.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-po...ng-clift-s-res

Banned
    It is a good time to be a Conservative. Gun sales are at an all time high. The Black Son of a Bitch in the Whitehouse is becoming more and more popular each fucking day. We laugh in the face of Congress when they regale us with the merits of the Health Care Bill. And now Global Warming is exposed as a fraud and in spite their holding their breath and stomping their widdle foot, we don't believe what they say about it either. I sit on the sidelines and laugh and laugh.

Sonnabend
    We Aussies are waging a one sided cyber war on these assholes...a revolt by the Liberals (here they're Conservative, folks..Libs = Coalition / National Party) has derailed the Aust version of cap and trade, and the AGW fanatics are reeling.

We need help.

REINFORCEMENTS would be appreciated. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    We Aussies are waging a one sided cyber war on these assholes...a revolt by the Liberals (here they're Conservative, folks..Libs = Coalition / National Party) has derailed the Aust version of cap and trade, and the AGW fanatics are reeling.

We need help.

REINFORCEMENTS would be appreciated. :(
    I can't imagine the battles our children will be fighting

5. #5 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    It is a good time to be a Conservative. Gun sales are at an all time high. The Black Son of a Bitch in the Whitehouse is becoming more and more popular each fucking day. We laugh in the face of Congress when they regale us with the merits of the Health Care Bill. And now Global Warming is exposed as a fraud and in spite their holding their breath and stomping their widdle foot, we don't believe what they say about it either. I sit on the sidelines and laugh and laugh.
    Me too. I laugh and read up on the 9th and 10th Amendments.
    ________
    COOKING HELP
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 05:48 PM.