Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Climate change battle lost?

"Professor Kevin Anderson, director of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research. "Remember Him ?"

The chances of reaching a global accord on climate change are sinking fast, according to two leading climate scientists. The Times reports that Professor Kevin Anderson, director of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, and Professor Trevor Davies, one of the centre's founders claim that the chances of getting an international deal at Copenhagen at the end of this year are likely to fail and that we need to come up with an alternative solution. According to the scientists, people are placing too much emphasis on technological solutions that have yet to be invented or proven.

The warnings coincide with findings from the supercomputer at the UK Met Office, reported here, that the best we can hope for is a 50:50 chance of keeping temperature increases just below the threshold of disaster.

Meanwhile, the Guardian reports that scientists say the coastal areas around the world will be flooded out because Antarctic and Greenland ice sheets are melting faster than previously estimated. They warn we need to watch out for extensive flooding everywhere, from Bangladesh to Florida, from the Maldives to the Netherlands.

http://www.soxfirst.com/50226711/cli...attle_lost.php

The climate change debate is and has always been about control. They want it - and are trying to get us to give it to them.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'm doing my part - I've got a fire going.

Earliest snow ever recorded in Houston yesterday.

FU Al.

It's the end of Teh World I tell ya!! Warming will 'wipe out billions'
    Why settloe for Billions when it could be "millions."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

So!!!