1. #1 I promise last one! 
    I love this stuff!!! :D:eek:

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!
    1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
    2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!
    I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

Ha ha! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Never mind, the Moonbats figured out how to do it !!

After a few intermediate steps, I did it. Here's how:

First, I made a clockwise RECTANGLE with my right foot. It's 4 separate movements.

Then I made a rectangular-style "6" with my right hand.

Then I did both at the same time, synchronizing the movements.

After a couple of times, I found I was able to turn the rectangle with my right foot into a circle, and then turn the rectangular 6 into a rounded 6. Voila.
    And here is the other genious!!

THIS effect is partly due to the normal difference in height betweenhand and foot.That difference,in conjunction with gravity and the earth’s rotation,is enough to affect the body’s highly sensitive limb rotation mechanisms.If you eliminate this difference (for instance,by lying down and holding your right leg and arm at about the same height),your right foot will be unaffected.However, if you reverse this height difference (for instance,by positioning your right leg above your head and your right hand nearer the floor),the effect will be even more marked.This is probably because,with this posture,your head is in a silly position too.

Geoff Lowe
    University of Hull
    They are all lying, it cant be done!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Okay, that was truly bizarre. I'm usually immune this sort of thing because I can write with either hand but you got me.