Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Cold Warrior.

Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He's trying to get way too cute, but it's getting old and boring.
    hahahahaha!

Bedpan Boy and Dog Lady are a pair of maroons, as parahsalin tain't me. But, how surprising is that? They could have had Darth Moobs (aka "Rock" to Dog Lady's "Doris") check the IP address (I now live in the UK), before making the accusations regarding some poor smuck, but that might not have satisfied their paranoia.

On a more serious note, how sad is it that anyone who might criticize Saint Sarah is immediately reviled without reason. Granted, parahsalin is almost certainly a troll, but give him a chance to at least demonstrate that. This site "prides" itself on its tolerance, but anyone who can argue against the party line is subjected to innumerable vulgar insults (witness the ever suffering wilbur, regularly called "fag" by the hick from LA). If he/she fights back, the ban is inevitable.

I was amused that there were calls for OMC to come here. He'd either be banned or quit in a month, because the likes of lacarnut and sonnabend would subject him to constant vulgarities which would be sanctioned by the management of the board (because, after all, we're right, they're wrong).

On a happier note, for my friends here, it appears that I may take the plunge for a second time! My GF and I have decided to marry on New Years 2011 on the island of Korcula (home of Marco Polo). I'll create another persona here and post pictures!!!

Bye (for now).

On edit: :D
    Last edited by E Dowson; 12-03-2009 at 03:12 AM.

Power CUer
    Congratulations- I'll sneak that in during the undoubtedly brief moment you will be with us. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Congratulations- I'll sneak that in during the undoubtedly brief moment you will be with us. :)
    He sure does love this place.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by E Dowson View Post
    hahahahaha!

Bedpan Boy and Dog Lady are a pair of maroons, as parahsalin tain't me. But, how surprising is that? They could have had Darth Moobs (aka "Rock" to Dog Lady's "Doris") check the IP address (I now live in the UK), before making the accusations regarding some poor smuck, but that might not have satisfied their paranoia.

On a more serious note, how sad is it that anyone who might criticize Saint Sarah is immediately reviled without reason. Granted, parahsalin is almost certainly a troll, but give him a chance to at least demonstrate that. This site "prides" itself on its tolerance, but anyone who can argue against the party line is subjected to innumerable vulgar insults (witness the ever suffering wilbur, regularly called "fag" by the hick from LA). If he/she fights back, the ban is inevitable.

I was amused that there were calls for OMC to come here. He'd either be banned or quit in a month, because the likes of lacarnut and sonnabend would subject him to constant vulgarities which would be sanctioned by the management of the board (because, after all, we're right, they're wrong).

On a happier note, for my friends here, it appears that I may take the plunge for a second time! My GF and I have decided to marry on New Years 2011 on the island of Korcula (home of Marco Polo). I'll create another persona here and post pictures!!!

Bye (for now).

On edit: :D
    Sober up for the wedding. Good luck!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Darth Moobs

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:D
    Hey it's better than bed pan boy! Where the hell did he get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hey it's better than bed pan boy! Where the hell did he get that?
    It's just one of his many putdowns of the folks. We should have a contest to collect all the names he's used on this and other boards.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's just one of his many putdowns of the folks. We should have a contest to collect all the names he's used on this and other boards.
    So what to think of pair of sailers?