Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Linda numbers gets my vote.

    I guess this is the day thread so what's for supper? I had a delicious shrimp po boy.

    Has anyone seen Mama Mia?
    I have zero desire to see that movie. They should rename it "My Mom is a Whore!".

    I had leftovers for dinner. Yeah, that's the exciting life I lead.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Linda numbers gets my vote.

    I guess this is the day thread so what's for supper? I had a delicious shrimp po boy.

    Has anyone seen Mama Mia?
    The plan is to see that one and The X-Files next week while I'm on vacation. Both look good to me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    After carefully reviewing all of the applicants, we've decided to go with Linda#s.:p Thank you everybody who applied. We will keep you in mind if future positions become available.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,444
    Thank you very much. Is there some sort of swearing in ceremony, or do I just start posting on Friday morning?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Thank you very much. Is there some sort of swearing in ceremony, or do I just start posting on Friday morning?
    Ginger is in charge of all that. There is only a small amount of blood involved.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Ginger is in charge of all that. There is only a small amount of blood involved.
    It's not my blood, of course. I just wanted to make that clear.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It's not my blood, of course. I just wanted to make that clear.
    It's mine baby!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Congratulations, Linda Numbers!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •