Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Black Muslims Conduct Celebration In Honor Of Washington State Cop Killer 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "COP KILLER" MAURICE CLEMMONS TIED TO NATION OF ISLAM

“Who is your favorite officer down?” Seattle Black Foot Soldier Alfred “Issaquah” Shafford asked a rally to celebrate (what’s being called) “the blow against the white terrorist racism of the Washington State Police Regime” at the Steele Street Forza Coffee House.

The hero of the gathering was Maurice Clemens, who had shot and killed four police officers at another Forza Coffee House – - this one on a side street in Tacoma, Washington, near the McChord Air Base.

Some Black Muslims in response to Issaquah’s query, cried out, “Greg Richards.”

Others opted for either Mark Renninger, Tina Griswold, or Ronald Owens.

All four Lakewood County police officers had been shot and killed by Maurice Clemmons, an ex-con and alleged member of the Nation of Islam with a long rap sheet of violent crimes.

Clemmons, after a long manhunt, was shot and killed by a Seattle cop in a south Seattle neighborhood at 2:45 a.m. this morning.

The rally was held by the Black Foot Soldiers Movement, an offshoot of the Nation of Islam, to map out plans for a street penitentiary protest and street party that will be held to disrespect tributes, memorials and funerals whites are expected to have for the terrorists.

Shafford advised brothers to prepare for street penitentiary protest and party unlike any previously known and to collect pictures and prepare effigies of the four slain Lakewood police officers for desecration and destruction.

The Black Foot Soldiers proclaimed the following rules for fellow Black Muslims:

“1. Never stop for white cops. They are terrorists.

“2. Under terrorism laws, you have to defend yourself.

“3. Never reveal your identity to white cops. They are terrorists.”

As a teenager, Clemmons conducted a crime spree in Arkansas that landed him a 95-year prison sentence.

His sentence was commuted on August 1, 2000 by former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, who said that Clemmons was a “misguided fool” when he committed the crimes and “learned through the school of hard knocks to appreciate and respect the rights of others.”

Clemmons, the Last Crusade has learned from an Arkansas law enforcement official, became a member of the Nation of Islam while serving time in the Cummins Prison.

http://thelastcrusade.org/2009/12/01...te-cop-killer/

So... it seems as if the religion of peace is at it again.

I wonder if the N.O.I. receives federal funding?:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    At least if Huckabee runs for president again, he might have the black Muslim demographic nailed down.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    At least if Huckabee runs for president again, he might have the black Muslim demographic nailed down.
    If he runs again, he would throw that rotten fish back.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Amazing how the main stream media ignores that muslim connection. Of course he's "just" a delusional run of the mill cop killer. It is disgusting how everything going on is whitewashed by the press. We're a nation of ostriches with our head buried in the sand.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    No, these people are more black separatists than Muslims. And believe you me, they are mostly ex-cons. These people are a lower form of life than what I scrape off of my shoe. They are scumbags. I have to deal with them every day. These "Muslims" smoke, drink, use drugs, steal, lie, etc. The funny thing about the article is that they are talking about the "white terrorist racism of the Washington State Police Regime" yet are happy because white police officers were killed. The hypocrisy of this part of the black community is almost comical. It's people like this is why I still hold some prejudices against blacks. Some of these people celebrate crime and think it a rite of passage to go to jail. Gee, can't imagine why some white people could still be prejudiced.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    To be brutally honest, these criminals don't know anymore about Islam than my dog does. The Nation of Islam and it's many little dribbles are the veneer of a black separatist movement that is no different in aim or character than any white skinhead group. Just as a lot of skinheads claim to be Christian or Heathen, so these people claim to be Muslim. In the end, all of them are ignorant criminals who have the learning capacity of sewer culverts. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    No, these people are more black separatists than Muslims. And believe you me, they are mostly ex-cons. These people are a lower form of life than what I scrape off of my shoe. They are scumbags. I have to deal with them every day. These "Muslims" smoke, drink, use drugs, steal, lie, etc. The funny thing about the article is that they are talking about the "white terrorist racism of the Washington State Police Regime" yet are happy because white police officers were killed. The hypocrisy of this part of the black community is almost comical. It's people like this is why I still hold some prejudices against blacks. Some of these people celebrate crime and think it a rite of passage to go to jail. Gee, can't imagine why some white people could still be prejudiced.
    There's no such thing as race, and you are a racist piece of shit. <PoliCon mode>
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    There's no such thing as race, and you are a racist piece of shit. <PoliCon mode>
    Your snarkiness is showing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.