1. #1 Obama in handcuffs 
    Wouldn't that be sweet irony!

Imagine if President Obama went to Oslo next week to receive his Nobel Peace Prize and was arrested for purported war crimes committed by U.S. forces in Afghanistan. This bit of historical irony would be possible under an argument being made by Luis Moreno-Ocampo, chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Court in The Hague. Mr. Ocampo claims jurisdiction over actions of U.S. troops in Afghanistan because Kabul in 2003 acceded to the Rome Statute, which established the court. He said a preliminary examination already is under way regarding possible American culpability in crimes against humanity.

There are 110 ratified parties to the agreement, but of them, only Afghanistan has a major U.S. combat-force presence, and the United States does not recognize the treaty. President Clinton signed the Rome Statute in December 2000, but the Senate did not ratify the treaty, and Mr. Clinton's signature was nullified by President George W. Bush in May 2002. The Bush administration was concerned that the ICC would become a permanent arena for endless harassment of American military personnel and civilian leaders on trumped-up war-crimes charges. But under Mr. Ocampo's logic, the court's jurisdiction would be determined by the nation in which foreign forces or personnel are stationed regardless of whether the forces' home country recognized the treaty. The United States would have to face the music.

As early as September, Mr. Ocampo was investigating allegations of "massive attacks, collateral damage exceeding what is considered proper, and torture" conducted by coalition forces. Those who believe that Mr. Ocampo only has a case against the previous administration should think again.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Arresting him for war crimes would be ridiculous of course but it would be so freaking hilarious!!11eleventy :D

After 8 years of "Bush to the Hague" by the DUmmies, seeing Bumble in handcuffs and GW in Texas would be priceless.

I got wood at the title.. No fair!! I've had to type with my nose, and that's not easy when CAPS are called for!!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I would prefer to see him in a straight jacket!

My short lived satisfaction would soon be replaced by gearing up for a rescue mission. Liking him is not a requirement to being a patriot. I would not allow a Euro-weenie to put one hand on the POTUS no matter the R or D (M?) after his name.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Sorry, but with regards to the handcuffs, Obama would be subject to diplomatic immunity (please read more). In any case, hauling off a head of state (especially of a country such as the US) in handcuffs would cause a huge crisis. About the only exceptions would be heads of state of some 3rd world countries who are not signatories of the Vienna Convention (which establishes d.i.)...however, to date only one arrest warrant has been issued for a sitting head of state, Sudan's Omar Bashir for "war crimes" and "crimes against humanity", issued by the ICC in 2008; he has been keen to not travel to any countries signatory to the VC and a number of countries have denounced the warrant and promised not to arrest him. So while I would certainly have a good laugh, the likelyhood of that damn near impossible (besides, haven't the Europeans been absolutely crazy over him? To think they'd then arrest him?)
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan