Thread: HEATHER Wilson Waxes Wexler/Matthews Double-Team

1. #1 HEATHER Wilson Waxes Wexler/Matthews Double-Team 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

HEATHER WILSON: Barack Obama has always had a great charismatic style, but the substance has never been there and his inexperience is one of the things that troubles a lot of people. Saying something like there's a wall between the United States and Europe? We've been allies with Western Germany and with Germany as a whole since the end of the Second World War. NATO is one of our strongest alliances. And so, what's he talking about? What's the substance behind that --

"Look at the clip Wexler looks a fool ,Tweety Bird Mathews always does !""

CHRIS MATTHEWS: He's talking about the fact that Europeans, Europeans hate George Bush.

WILSON: I think one of the things he tried to do in Israel was to reassure Americans that the mistakes he made with respect to Middle East policy because of his experience maybe they shouldn't be concerned about that. He went there because of his inexperience to try to give himself some kind of kind of patina of credibility.

MATTHEWS: Are you say the United States has had a good relationship with Europe in the last seven years?

WILSON: Absolutely. Yes. The US relationship with NATO, with the UK, our relationship with the United Kingdom has never been closer, and that's been spurred by common, mutual interest. I used to serve at NATO when there were 16 NATO countries and we were facing the former Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. We have very close relationships withour western european allies and I think that continues with Angela Merkel or president Sarkozy or with the Brits. I think very close relationships.

In an ensuing exchange, Wilson talked Wexler down over Iraq and Afghanistan, the first time I've ever seen the aggressive Floridian so silenced. And then .
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi...ws-double-team
    Last edited by megimoo; 07-25-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Hey Moo,

Do you have a link?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Hey Moo,

Do you have a link?
    gomen nasai. (sorry)
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi...ws-double-team

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Danke Schoen