1. #1 Media Mutiny! ABC Newsie Exposes Obama Ego. Must See! 
    ABC News' Jake Tapper Pulls Back the Curtain on Obama's Enormous Ego - Video 7/24/08

I think America may soon learn that "the Emperor has no clothes." The protective press veil around Barack Obama may be about to be torn away. This is video of ABC News' Jake Tapper reporting from Berlin yesterday on Good Morning America. In his report, Tapper reveals the truth about Barack Obama's excessive ego by showing that Obama has replaced the U.S. Flag that was on the tail of his airplane "with an enormous Obama "O". He also describes how Obama has redesigned the airplane to separate Obama and his staff "from us lowly reporters," and he shows you the "Obama napkin rings" now provided with meals. He also mentions that Obama's staff acts as if they are already in the White House, which Tapper said they pointed out to them that they are not yet in the White House.

This report gives me hope that the media is beginning to see aspects of Obama they don't like, and he could be in for a different kind of media ride in the months to come.
    Video at the link. This guy is either really pissed off at the Obama-worship or he's insane - you decide. Bonus feature of Diane Sawyers fearing potential media mutiny. :D

Career In Flames

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Video at the link. This guy is either really pissed off at the Obama-worship or he's insane - you decide. Bonus feature of Diane Sawyers fearing potential media mutiny. :D

Career In Flames
    It's a major misstep to treat the press like crap.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It's a major misstep to treat the press like crap.
    After all they are the best and brightest,Just Ask Them !

I'm impressed that one of them broke with the pack and that the other one acknowledged there was a pack. :D