1. #1 BBC reporter just said "President Obama*" 
    link

lebkuchen (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:13 PM
    Original message
    BBC reporter just said "President Obama*"
    as she described his trip to Paris and his meeting with Sarkozy.

Mission accomplished.

*Obama has never looked more presidential, ever since his Berlin visit.
    Yep, because "looking presidential" is all that is needed. Anyone who looks presidential (only Democrats look "Presidential"-especially leftist Democrats) will be the bestest President ever.
    Indenturedebtor (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:14 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Bwahahaha awesome. Thanks for sharing. Now if we can just get someone to call
    Rove "Convicted Felon" and Shrub "War Criminal" Then it will be mission accomplished
    Turbineguy (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:17 PM
    2. Yes,
    it does kinda roll off the tongue... President Obama.
    And then there's this OP.
    FLDem5 (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:06 PM
    Original message
    I *LOVE* that the WORLD loves our Democratic Nominee
    Advertisements [?]Edited on Fri Jul-25-08 01:08 PM by FLDem5
    If the reception, the love, the adulation, the excitement, the fervor that Senator Obama's visit is generating throughout the world does not give you hope, nothing will.

The fact that other nation's citizens can't wait to love the USA again, that the last 8 years has not tarnished our nation's image so badly that the taste cannot be washed out, is so thrilling, so empowering, so elating that I find myself on the verge of tears a lot this week.

The future's so damn bright, we've all gotta' wear shades!
    gag
    flamingdem (35 posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:11 PM
    1. Obama is needed by the world right now, not just us! Let's hope we are witnessing the beginning of a solid and inclusive world wide movement for change and communication to solve global problems as well as our own.

Long Live Ethan Allen and Barack Obama!
    Alter Ego (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:13 PM
    2. The world loved Kerry too, folks.
    Although I can't deny that it is a big plus that our world image could be repaired almost instantanteously.
    FLDem5 (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 01:14 PM
    Response to Reply #2
    3. the world hoped for Kerry because they hated Bush,
    but they LOVE Obama.
    hiaasenrocks (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 02:12 PM
    4. Won't last if he's president.
    If you think the world's opinion of the US is going to change because we have a new politician in office, well, go ahead and think that. We shall see....
    AZBlue (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 02:19 PM
    6. Actually, they love our next President!
    Last edited by Carol; 07-25-2008 at 02:58 PM.

when asked who Europeans would prefer to see elected as the next US president, it is no surprise that citizens of France, Germany and the UK all chose Barack Obama … by a landslide. In the UK, Obama was favored 60-15. In France, 64-4. And in Germany, they chose Barack Obama by a margin of 62-10 over John McCain.
    Now here’s something that you won’t hear from any of the networks when it comes to analyzing the European infatuation over Obama. Several months ago the Pew Research Center did some polling in Europe. That polling showed that 58 percent of Europeans want the United States to be weakened. They want a weaker America. Oddly, that 58 percent figure is pretty close to the margin for Obama. So how are you going to feel about European attitudes about our presidential election if you walk up to someone on the street and have this dialogue:
    “Would you like the United States to be weaker or stronger.”
    “Weaker.”
    “Who do you support, then, for president?”
    “Barack Obama”
    Does anyone care to look into the motives behind this European love affair with The Messiah?
    Hmmmm.......
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Wow. Hope they all had their boxes of tissues handy. Can't imagine all the ruined keyboards from that group joygasm.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

I can't wait for November. It's just like when they all knew Kerry was a shoe-in. :D