1. #1 Tiger Woods' Wife Moves Out. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    After the Divorce she will be Worth About Three Hundred Million !"

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Tiger Woods' Wife Moves Out

Elin Nordegren had enough and moved out of the $2.6 million Windermere home,neighbors and other sources close to Tiger. Elin is living nearby in another house.

Tigerís affair with Rachel Uchitel was revealed by the National Enquirer and then several other women came forward to tell their stories of sexual relationships with the golfer. He crashed his Cadillac SUV into a fire hydrant and tree in a bizarre one-car crash early Nov. 27 after arguing with his wife about his extra-marital activities.

The explosive development follows numerous women coming forward with claims of affairs with the golfing great.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...wife-moves-out

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Tiger Woods faces $300m divorce payout if marriage ends

* Wife has huge prenuptial agreement
    * Couple attending marriage counselling
    * Third woman claims affair with golfer

TIGER Woods is staring at a $300 million payout if his marriage breaks down after another alleged mistress came out of the woodwork yesterday.Reports last night said Woods' wife, Swedish model Elin Nordegren, has a huge prenuptial agreement that would make it the most expensive celebrity divorce in history.

Overwhelmed by evidence of multiple extramartial affairs, the superstar golfer admitted to "transgressions" that had hurt his wife and children and ruined his public image, the Herald Sun reports.The admission came as another nightclub hostess, Kalika Moquin, 27, alleged a seven-month affair with Woods.

Woods and Nordegren were having intensive marriage counselling sessions yesterday, with a record divorce payout at stake.Michael Jordan holds that record with his wife, Juanita, receiving an estimated $150 million settlement.Greg Norman is not far behind with a $128 million payout to his wife of three decades, Laura Andrassy.

It also emerged yesterday that New York party girl Rachel Uchitel, who stayed at Crown during Woods' Melbourne visit last month, was there as the billionaire's guest.In another twist, sources revealed Woods burned the candle at both ends at Crown, hitting the tables in private gaming suites at the top of the Crown Towers Hotel.

Woods abandoned the Masters gala dinner, where he was the guest of honour, to join US friends in the gambling session. He left his mum Kutilda to dine alone with Premier John Brumby.

A humble Woods did not respond to specific allegations yesterday, but admitted he had brought shame on his family."I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said."I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves."I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect."

Woods, 33, posted the extraordinary admission on his website amid mounting proof of his philandering with women he met in nightclubs from New York to Las Vegas.The most damning evidence was a voicemail message recorded two days before last weekend's car crash that exposed his torrid private life.

A man believed to be Woods is heard telling LA cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs, 24, to expect an angry phone call from his wife."Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do a huge favour. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you."

A nervous-sounding Woods ends the message with: "Do this for me. Huge. Quickly."Grubbs, a reality TV contestant, claimed a 31-month romance with Woods.His sponsors - including Nike, Gatorade and Gillette - are sticking by Woods.And Mr Brumby said he'd welcome him back to defend his Australian Masters title next year.

snip
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wor...e-ends/story-e

I have 4 words regarding Tiger Woods marital problems....

WHO THE **** CARES?!?!?!?!
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf