Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Does anyone think these Obama pix look like the old Nazi rallies? 

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That's very eeeevil Elspeth. :D

Too bad all the applause will just stroke his ego.

None of those people vill be voting in November! :D
    Unless they die in Chicago...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Glad you mentioned it. I've thought it many times. He seems to feed on those crowds.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Glad you mentioned it. I've thought it many times. He seems to feed on those crowds.
    I know, it's almost pathological.

I saw the photos today and had an eerie sense that I'd seen them before. It's scary actually.

BHO has a white problem stateside.... Remember the speech in which the muslim women were moved out of the picture because BHO needed more whites in the background? Any bets that any campaign ads show the white audience from Berlin as a subtle way to show that BHO appeals to white voters?

No.

They look awesome and it was a great speech. It's nice to see we can have a president who can strengthen our ties with our allies in Western Europe. While the speech wasn't necessarily as good as JFK's, Obama really hit a homerun in Berlin yesterday. I hope he visits Berlin again when he's president and delivers another speech since the city and its people will always hold a special sort of talismanic fondness with him, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    No.

They look awesome and it was a great speech. It's nice to see we can have a president who can strengthen our ties with our allies in Western Europe. While the speech wasn't necessarily as good as JFK's, Obama really hit a homerun in Berlin yesterday. I hope he visits Berlin again when he's president and delivers another speech since the city and its people will always hold a special sort of talismanic fondness with him, I'm sure.
    Yeah just what we need in the world today a Prom King to lead the free world.

Banned
    Oh boy, comparing the opposition to Nazis. Now what well-known (at least around here) website has been doing that for the last 7+ years and been consistently ridiculed for it here?

Two sides. Same coin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Oh boy, comparing the opposition to Nazis. Now what well-known (at least around here) website has been doing that for the last 7+ years and been consistently ridiculed for it here?

Two sides. Same coin.
    Similar but not quite; however you would have to admit that Obama does have those Jim Jones cultist like followers.

Well, it always help to have a free rock concert in the same place just bevfore you give a political speech....Obama did the same thing in Belin that he did in Oregon to get the big crowds to show up....