Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Patriot will post a new gumbo recipe and actually call it gumbo and policon will make magnificent green beans!

Policon will realize the mole he had removed was actually his junk.:eek:

Last call, people. ;)

I can't top what I posted!:D

Okay, here's a real one.

Isreal will be attacked with WMDs, Isreal will strike back and the world will be in shock.

But little does world know, the worse is yet to come.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Okay, here's a real one.

Isreal will be attacked with WMDs, Isreal will strike back and the world will be in shock.

But little does world know, the worse is yet to come.
    Jeepers, cheerful guy you are !!

Seriously, something will kick off btw Iran and Israel this year.

On a brighter note, Teh Yuk will be rid of Gordon The Unelected.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Jeepers, cheerful guy you are !!

Seriously, something will kick off btw Iran and Israel this year.

On a brighter note, Teh Yuk will be rid of Gordon The Unelected.
    No one wants to stand in the way of Iran's inner turmoil, except dumb statements by politicians thinking they'll look "strong" if they support the demonstrators.

When your enemy is self destructing, get out of the way. ~ Someone very famous that I can't remember right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    No one wants to stand in the way of Iran's inner turmoil, except dumb statements by politicians thinking they'll look "strong" if they support the demonstrators.

When your enemy is self destructing, get out of the way. ~ Someone very famous that I can't remember right now.
    Not sure if I agree with that. The Iranian government have snubbed all of the West's rapprochement bids, the experts are all coming to same conclusion that their nuclear facilities are suited only for production of weaponry, so there would be nothing left to lose diplomatically by giving the dissenters a bit of at least moral support.

Personally, were I in their position, it would be good to know that there is at least some Western governments who give a damn.

We could use an "Ich bin ein Berliner" moment from Obama, but he's no JFK, that's for sure.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Not sure if I agree with that. The Iranian government have snubbed all of the West's rapprochement bids, the experts are all coming to same conclusion that their nuclear facilities are suited only for production of weaponry, so there would be nothing left to lose diplomatically by giving the dissenters a bit of at least moral support.

Personally, were I in their position, it would be good to know that there is at least some Western governments who give a damn.

We could use an "Ich bin ein Berliner" moment from Obama, but he's no JFK, that's for sure.
    Maybe, I just see it harming the anti-government fever though, especially when Ahmaroon5ajad is looking for any and all excuses to tie this to the UK and US.

Trust me, Iran ( or someone they the hand off a bomb to) will do it; they're waiting for Isreal to lose more support in the world ( which is happening).

The Moonbats hate Isreals guts and if they really start expressing that in the media ( both here and the rest of the world), then Iran will see this as a sign to attack ( maybe with the help of some other ME nations and powerful terrorists groups ).

Also watch out for China, and Russia has update their nukes so they will be harder to shot down.

BTW, I hope everyone has food, water and ammo saved up just in case I turn out to be right; things could go bad at anytime.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.