Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    I got one better...It will be the Seahawks and Dolphins in the 2011 Super Bowl.......

At least it is a better prediction than the Cubs. :D

The Cubs will win the World Series the same year the Lions will win the Superbowl. When those two events occur in the same year, I'll know that it is time to start preparing for the rapture!

No! I just saw this thread. I wanna go. lol.

Political:

Healthcare reform will be passed. All the ignorant people in Congress will realize that people are falling through the cracks of not qualifying for a stimulus to buy insurance and still not being able to afford it. Mass fines will be handed out with the realization many of these people will go to jail. Obama will ask for amendments to the bill because we either fix the problem or build mass prisons for people who can't buy insurance.

Abortion rights advocates will continue to whine about the compromise and people will continue not to care

Obama will FINALLY start working on the economy. It will improve right before the election.

Meanwhile, there will be Republican politicians coming forward. Their campaign strategy will be to stress that they do not want to be 100% fiscally conservative, that they will work to help improve the economical situation, even if it means some financial assistance. However, those same politicians will point out the stuff that Dems did that were supposedly not necessary (as "pork"). They'll make promises to reduce taxes in areas where the Obama administration and other Dems really raised it.

People want free lunch, but they think somebody else will pay for it. So the Republicans after using this strategy might win back the House and Senate (but the fiscal conservatives will be so pissed).

More states will legalize gay marriage. Then suddenly, all the so called state's rights advocates will be pushing for the federal amendment again after the Republicans get back into office. About this time, gay voters will remind Republican politicians that some of them supported civil unions and that some of them supported letting the states decide. It'll be a complete flip flop from a few years ago.

Non-political:

The UNCG Spartans will become a major basketball team.

CU will be advertised in Superbowl commercials.

Lanie will find a man who doesn't think she's possessed by the devil, will put up with her strong side without being a pushover, and will literally sweep her off her feet.

The weather will get above 30 degrees in the cold front areas, and it won't rain so much. Actually, the rain will come back. Oh well.

Eclipse will come out and not be as popular as New Moon because it's just too soon.

There will be no new taxes on people making over $250,000.
    Obama will make a good decision.
    Michelle will wear something appropriate and classy.
    It will be cold in the winters and hot in the summers.
    Chicago hosts the special Olympics.
    Doctor shortage in the USA.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Here it is, our predictions fro last year. Shall we see who was right?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    There will be no new taxes on people making over $250,000.
    Obama will make a good decision.
    Ampat gets a heads up for this one! congrats!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    I don't think an Iranian nuke strike against Israel is very likely. They can't nuke Jerusalem because it it a Muslim holy site. Tel Aviv, which is not that far from Jerusalem, has a sizeable Muslim population down the road in Jaffa. The fallout from either strike would kill as many Arabs as Jews. There are few other major population centers that are either important enough or far away enough from Arab populations to make a strike viable.

Bear in mind that the Iranians are not Arabs, and most Arab countries are very nervous indeed about their upcoming capability, and you can see that their strike options in Eretz Israel are very limited indeed. A small, portable device is another matter, and would change the game completely, but these are very difficult to manufacture, and hopefully well beyond the capability of the Iranians at this point.

The real problem is that at the same time they are developing nuclear, they are also developing long-range strike capability, and already now have a 2000km multi-stage rocket. Bad news for the EU, very bad indeed.

This is why we need to take the gloves off, start supporting the dissenters and help facilitate regime change. This is probably our best and only chance to do it without something making a very loud bang.
    No Iranian nuking of Israel, Hamps nails it!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Barack Obama’s illegal-immigrant aunt, Zeituni Onyango, will not be deported.
    You go this one right and a couple others but I'm to lazy to look them up.:D
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 12-31-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Policon will realize the mole he had removed was actually his junk.:eek:
    I think this one came true!:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wilbur will publicly burn a picture of AlGore and denounce AGW!!!! :eek: :D
    Ha! Dream on!:D

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The Tea Party candidates. AKA Repubs, will stomp the piss out of the Democrats in the 010 elections.
    Yo da man!:D