Thread: "Standard Liberal Speil:"I feel totally violated. Somebody came into my property

1. #1 "Standard Liberal Speil:"I feel totally violated. Somebody came into my property 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Voodoo Doll Prompts Extra Security For Commissioners

Pin-Stuck Doll Left At Official's Home
    Video: Voodoo Doll Prompts Patrol Increase....."Next Come The Zombies !"

"Standard Liberal Speil:
    "I feel totally violated. Somebody came into my property," Denizac said during an earlier interview. "For me it’s very difficult.
    " "Did The Voodo Doll Violate Her ?"

DELTONA, Fla. -- A menacing voodoo doll with an official's face attached and pins stuck in its body has prompted extra sheriff's protection for city commissioners, Local 6 has learned.

A burned-looking voodoo doll recently appeared in the yard of Commissioner Zenaida Denizac.

A photo of Denizac's face was taped to the doll's head and several pins were stuck in its body.

Since the discovery, the sheriff's office has increased its presence outside of Denizac's home and those of other commissioners over the weekend.

Volusia County deputies said they are trying to ensure the safety of Deltona city commissioners.

A commissioner learned of the added security when he found a deputy looking in his recycle bin, Local 6 reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/16975929/detail.html

This is some kind of useless trash zoning violation, not a personal "violation". Good grief, people who don't believe in God will believe anything.