1. #1 Obama talks compassion, McCain does it 
    Obama Talks About Lifting a Child In Bangladesh From Poverty... John McCain Already Did

Now the world will watch and remember what we do here what we do with this moment. Will we extend our hand to the people in the forgotten corners of this world who yearn for lives marked by dignity and opportunity; by security and justice? Will we lift the child in Bangladesh from poverty, shelter the refugee in Chad, and banish the scourge of AIDS in our time?
    Barack Obama
    Campaign Speech in Berlin, Germany
    July 24, 2008

Barack Obama talks.
    Barack Obama talks about lifting the child from Bangladesh from poverty.
    John McCain already did it.

John and Cindy McCain adopted Bridget McCain... From Bangladesh.
    (I)n 1991 Cindy McCain was visiting Mother Teresa's orphanage in Bangladesh when a dying infant was thrust into her hands. The orphanage could not provide the medical care needed to save her life, so Mrs. McCain brought the child home to America with her. She was met at the airport by her husband, who asked what all this was about.

Mrs. McCain replied that the child desperately needed surgery and years of rehabilitation. "I hope she can stay with us," she told her husband. Mr. McCain agreed. Today that child is their teenage daughter Bridget.

Banned
    I am hoping that McCain will save his best ammo like this to the end. I would also like to see his 2 sons home on leave right before the election.