1. #1 If This Doesn't Get You Charged, Nothing Will 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Just play the video of congressional candidate Lt. Col. Allen West. You'll be glad you did.

Congressional Candidate Lieutenant Colonel Allen West

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p9...ayer_embedded#

Comments:
    307 Responses to "If this doesn't get you charged, nothing will"
    OO-RAH!

Written by: Sheepdog on Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 3:42 AM
    This is why the Federal Government thinks the returning military are a threat. They made an oath to the Constitution and know it better than the general public or government officials.

Written by: David Singhiser on Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 9:42 AM
    Red Flag!

Written by: SAC on Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:38 AM
    Amen brother! I wish he would move to Az. We need someone like him.
    Written by: AzCpa on Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 11:44 AM
    He doesn't agree with Obama!?!? He must be a racist!!

Written by: Winston Smith on Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 4:49 PM
    I want to move to Florida so I can vote for him.
    Written by: Wolflied on Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 11:51 PM
    take the country back from whom?!!!
    who is this imaginary enemy? Wasn't this administration elected by the people? does this mean that the majority is the enemy?

Written by: Joe on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM
    Majority Joe? Go back and count! Obama was elected by less than 50% of the country. A great number of that minority are now aware of their mistake after seeing Obama in action. Wake up Joe! Look at what Obama is saying, contrast his words with his actions. Go back and view this video again, this time Listen to what Lt. Col. West is saying. This man knows what America is about. He has lived as a poor American and a proud American. You could learn alot from him.

Written by: Relsom on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM
    We ARE in the process of taking back our country. The last few electrons have shown that. Dick Cheney suspended the security clearance of 527 members of congress so he could refuse them access to his, “slam dunk proof” Iraq could attack us in 15-minutes and that they had WMD. Those clearances have been restored. Bush suspended the constitution so he could listen in on all phone calls. That has been canceled. Cheney suspended the constitution so he could torture prisoners. That has been returned.We ARE in the process of taking back our country.

Written by: Jerry Sturdivant on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    Wow! This guy gets it! Too bad people like Jerry still have their head up their a**!

Written by: Scott Sewell on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009 at 10:26 AM
    I live in South Florida and I can assure you that I, as well as my wife and family, WILL VOTE for this patriot should he be on the ballot. It took a lot of courage for him not to follow the masses.
    Written by: W. L. Athas on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Why hasn't the GOP grabbed this guy and put him in the limelight? IMO, he speaks just as eloquently as our silver tongued President only Col. West speaks of what this country is supposed to be, not what Europe thinks it should be. I need more on this guy and I'm going to research him. I'd pay good money to see him debate Obama. I literally applauded when he said that the "Constitution says 'promote the general welfare' not provide the general welfare...!" I've been saying that for years. I want to see Limbaugh, Hannity, Boortz, Beck all putting this guy on. He needs to be heard by lots and lots of people. Shit, all I've been thinking about is who could we put up against Obama in 2012 and all along this guy was around. Thanks Megi for introducing this ma to me.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.