Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x7244942

Seems he's some DU'er who wants some "Freeper" action.

Why don't you drop the name calling and post something of substance. We can actually discuss issues if you like, but you keep up the language like this, I can bet your existance here won't be for long.
    Whatever djones. If that is your real name.

Let's do healthcare. It is and should be recognized as a right. It is a crying shame that 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of healthcare. Our President is trying to guarantee access to every person living in the United States. Yet you knuckledragger Republicans are trying to block every attempt that our President attempts in order to make this a reality.

How do you a-holes sleep at night?

Wait a second! Why didnt they go to the friggin doctor!!!!??!! They dont just let people die, they, you know- treat them.

very suspicious indeed. Perhaps it is darwinism at work.

I think their cause of death was a potato.

I bet everyone of them had a potato to eat before.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by LoZoccolo View Post

Let's do healthcare. It is and should be recognized as a right. It is a crying shame that 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of healthcare. Our President is trying to guarantee access to every person living in the United States. Yet you knuckledragger Republicans are trying to block every attempt that our President attempts in order to make this a reality.

I thought you progressives believed that the earth is over populated. What do you care if part of the population dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A sock. How boring!
    You expect more? There is a reason that the DNC pays skinner to keep all the liberal fringe nuts all herded together in a nice convenient spot? When ever they venture out they tend to embarrass the real liberals. It also seems that this particular species of primitive doesn't realize that if Skinner finds out he's posting over here that DU will ban him for creating traffic on one of the sites that shall not be named.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Take a look at Single-Payer systems in the "civilized" world. Ask my Father's Canadien Girlfriend why she was so excited to finally land a job that provided private insurance. Or ask some of our British members here what they think of their system.

Us "Republicans" (I'm an independant by the way), want reform. Just in a differant way. Take a look at how Texas enacted Tort Reform and the changes it brought. Health Insurance costs dropped 40%. 30,000 new jobs were created within the state. Yet there isn't a single mention of tort reform in the current bill, despite that we have proven methods of it working here in the US, while ever attempt at state enacting Single Payer has failed, like Hawaii.

Tell me, how is Tort Reform a bad thing?

Why should it be a right?

Of those 14,000 that die every week, did they not know that they can walk into most any ER and be treated?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    You expect more? There is a reason that the DNC pays skinner to keep all the liberal fringe nuts all herded together in a nice convenient spot? When ever they venture out they tend to embarrass the real liberals. It also seems that this particular species of primitive doesn't realize that if Skinner finds out he's posting over here that DU will ban him for creating traffic on one of the sites that shall not be named.
    Yep poor loozo is about to get banned from two sites.

Will socialized health care really help them if obama continues to kill jobs?

They need to be able to put some food on the ole family there, not just run around to the doctor getting prescibed advil.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Thread moved to a more appropriate zocolocation

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I've donated enough to Skinner that I'm completely bulletproof. Unlike that jerk OperationMindCrime.

DU is a scam. I recognize that but I've put in enough time & posts to enjoy it. Like OMC I enjoy poking fun at my fellow progressives. Most can't take it and I've been warned repeatedly.