Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
  1. #21  
    Senior Member zBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378
    OK - another question.

    SInce we all know you are risking tombstone to post here...
    and this is kind of possibly a suicide mission..
    and surely you thought you could come here and teach everyone stuff...

    Does it bother you that you are really stinking it up?

    More of a crash and burn. Most DUers are probably embarrassed you are representing them.

    "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Quote Originally Posted by LoZoccolo View Post
    I've donated enough to Skinner that I'm completely bulletproof. Unlike that jerk OperationMindCrime.

    DU is a scam. I recognize that but I've put in enough time & posts to enjoy it. Like OMC I enjoy poking fun at my fellow progressives. Most can't take it and I've been warned repeatedly.
    I don't think that skinner will buy in to that but by all means keep posting. You amuse me.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by LoZoccolo View Post
    Whatever djones. If that is your real name.

    Let's do healthcare. It is and should be recognized as a right. It is a crying shame that 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of healthcare. Our President is trying to guarantee access to every person living in the United States. Yet you knuckledragger Republicans are trying to block every attempt that our President attempts in order to make this a reality.

    How do you a-holes sleep at night?
    To start off, health-care is not a right and should not be recognized as such. Show me where 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of health-care. ER do not turn away seriously ill or those gang bangers that get shot. They get treated and you are a liar if you say otherwise.

    Instead of incorporating 85% of us into a single payers system, why not take care of the 15% that are not insured? Answer, Obama and the Democrats want a Single Payer System which will run Private Insurance Companies out of business. That way the government will take over the entire health care system. Obama and Democrats have stated that fact. If you are too ignorant to understand that, I can not help you.

    Republicans want health care reform such as tort reform, portability, insuring the 15% that do not have coverage. BTW, no Republicans in the House or Senate was allowed any input into the drafting of either bill. Botox Pisslosi, stated we won and it's going to be my way or the highway.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    OK - another question.

    SInce we all know you are risking tombstone to post here...
    and this is kind of possibly a suicide mission..
    and surely you thought you could come here and teach everyone stuff...

    Does it bother you that you are really stinking it up?

    More of a crash and burn. Most DUers are probably embarrassed you are representing them.
    If more than one of you would ask anything of substance, I'll respond. Most of you are so stuck in your ways that you can't even fathom changing your precious belief systems.

    I don't give a damn about my fellow DUers. Most can't stand me anyway. Check out the last two threads I started tonight. Both have negative recommendations. If the pussies that run the joint would allow all recommendations and un-recommendations to be PUBLIC, then we'd be on to something.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    18
    You moved this to Stupid Liberal Tricks?

    I'm the BEST of DU, damn it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,072
    Quote Originally Posted by LoZoccolo View Post
    If more than one of you would ask anything of substance, I'll respond. Most of you are so stuck in your ways that you can't even fathom changing your precious belief systems.

    I don't give a damn about my fellow DUers. Most can't stand me anyway. Check out the last two threads I started tonight. Both have negative recommendations. If the pussies that run the joint would allow all recommendations and un-recommendations to be PUBLIC, then we'd be on to something.
    Thats how progressives operate. Having second thoughts about your own belief system?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,155
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Thread moved to a more appropriate zocolocation
    "Stupid Liberal Tricks" is a better location? Why not the Dome?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    "Stupid Liberal Tricks" is a better location? Why not the Dome?
    I don't think the little fella is ready for that yet! He still has his baby teeth.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,155
    I'm sure their more then broken in on his momma's nip, since she has yet to pop it out of his mouth at 40.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    "Stupid Liberal Tricks" is a better location? Why not the Dome?
    The thread isn't dome-worthy yet. Besides that Gingers domain and I don't move threads there without giving her a heads up.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •