Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Classy intro. This one won't last. Thinks he is going to set us all straight. Of course he is operating on the delusional DU vision of what a conservative is.

2. #12 Go 
    My mother said not to make fun of people like that.
    ________
    FREE AMATURE XXX
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoZoccolo View Post
    Yes we are. Do you appreciate & respect the gay lifestyle or people of different religions?
    Are you tolerant of us Conservatives, and appreciate our political viewpoint?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by LoZoccolo View Post
    Yes we are. Do you appreciate & respect the gay lifestyle or people of different religions?
    So I can go to the DUmp and post as a conservative Christian? If you say yes, it's a damned lie. The DUmmys, which you are part of, are some of the most intolerant and hate filled human beings on the face of the planet.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Loco, what's with the lame Lieberman poll at the DUmp tonight? Is this an example of your exemplary intellect? *SMH*
    MY GOD! Don’t you ever have a COGENT, SEMI-INTELLIGENT thought in that SPACE between your EARS where your BRAIN was supposed to be INSTALLED? WHY is it all YOU CAN DO is come here with your KNUCKLE DRAGGING, JUVENILE INSULTS? Did you JUST come here to show how STUPID you really are?

BTW, go watch your vote count. 4 of my moles are going to vote "no" in real quick succession!
    Last edited by Beefeater; 12-18-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Sonnabend
    Everyone wave to Satanica....

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So I can go to the DUmp and post as a conservative Christian? If you say yes, it's a damned lie. The DUmmys, which you are part of, are some of the most intolerant and hate filled human beings on the face of the planet.
    I did and my membership lasted mere hours. All I did was offer counterpoints. You know, try to have a civilized debate. To say I and my views were met with vitriol would be an understatement. The funny thing with this troll is that they are now going to cut and paste, much like we do, this thread even though their sole purpose was to stir the shit storm.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I knew this would come in handy somewhere else. Everybody say hi to LoZoccolo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2OrrJIDLk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2Or...eature=related[/URL]
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sonnabend
    Rebel, WTF?????????????? :eek::eek:

The video is displayed twice

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Rebel, WTF?????????????? :eek::eek:

The video is displayed twice
    I don't know what happened. i tried to post the video, and it showed up like that.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad