Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I would hope you that you don't automatically accept output from anyone FlaGator.

But unfortunately, thats exactly how you operate, as long as the output agrees with what you want to believe. Where are your cries for "the data" in regards to the vague claims of this economic Russian think tank? Oh thats right, you don't care. The bias news stories have provided you with what little excuse you needed to drop any pretence of bothersome objectivity, while you go out and scream fraud and hoax at the top of your lungs, facts be damned.

And I wast aware that Tim Lambert, of the Deltoid blog was a 'proven con man'. Or do you just not even bother with trying to maintain any ounce of intellectual credibility anymore?
    Anyone who is still pushing the AGW science is a con man and a propagandist and now most of the world knows it... except for those who have so much of their self esteem invested in always being right...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Anyone who is still pushing the AGW science is a con man and a propagandist and now most of the world knows it... except for those who have so much of their self esteem invested in always being right...

I loved this line from Rasmussen on polling showing people are increasingly against this stuff.

President Obama flew to Denmark at week’s end on an urgent mission to bring consensus to the United Nations summit on global warming, but many voters just don’t see the problem the way the president and other world leaders do.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wilbur likes to call people here dolts on Global Warming but he's missing the point that the Mother Earth seems to be making fools of the "scientists" that seem hellbent to save "her" by ruining this country's economy. POTUS coming home from a Global Warming Conference--greeted by a blizzard??? Too funny.

I'm wondering if anyone expected the GW groups to just give up? Of course they won't. They won't if a mini ice age started tomorrow, they'd simply call it a
    "micro-trend" or some other term. GW would always be lurking...just behind
    the ice sheet. :D

Wilbur, the GW groups are on the defensive and protesting a tad too much. I'm pretty good at smelling a con job and con jobs always involve big money. GW is big money.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Cold is just another kind of warm.

DC is expected to get several inches of global warming tonight. The Nashville airport is reporting several delays due to global warming. Soldiers are stuck in airports in Chicago, Detroit, New York and DC due to global warming.

Where is Gore and Wilbur, please help, help us or we are doomed. :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wilbur, the GW groups are on the defensive and protesting a tad too much. I'm pretty good at smelling a con job and con jobs always involve big money. GW is big money.
    Perhaps you should turn your nose towards the big money on the other side - money interests with orders of magnitude more dollars at stake than any scientist jockeying for grant money. What do you smell there?

Sonnabend
    Perhaps you should turn your nose towards the big money on the other side - money interests with orders of magnitude more dollars at stake than any scientist jockeying for grant money. What do you smell there?
    Yeah yeah, they are all in the pay of "big oil"...and of course there is no proof of this stupid assertion other than the "conspiracy angle" which is yet another lie.

Prove it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Yeah yeah, they are all in the pay of "big oil"...and of course there is no proof of this stupid assertion other than the "conspiracy angle" which is yet another lie.

Prove it.
    The "conspiracy angle" is the one note tune of the anti-global warming crowd, are you fucking serious? It seems only natural they should see them other places as well..
    Last edited by wilbur; 12-20-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Sonnabend
    The "conspiracy angle" is the one note tune of the anti-global warming crowd, are you fucking serious?
    You're the one making allegations.

It seems only natural they should see them other places as well..
    No, I am asking you to substantiate this

Prove it.

And by the way, Mr Expert, just what ARE your qualifications in climatology?

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post

What makes you think this is particularly unique. It is only unique if you cherry-pick the time frame. If you look to the longer history, it not only is not very unique, it is rather MILD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mxmo...layer_embedded