1. #1 Claire McCaskill “Obama’s Joker” Signs Seen in St. Louis Region 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Claire McCaskill “Obama’s Joker” Signs Seen in St. Louis Region

Gateway Pundit

Comments:
    Actually the pic was taken in St Peters, MO, not in St Louis, County!
    Tic off the Greenies as well as the Obamunist “healthcare” Fascists: Some enterprising entrepreneur needs to produce Claire McCaskill “Obama’s Joker” toilet paper — double ply to irritate the Greenies and to emphasize her double cross of the American people as well as her own Missouri constituents.
    I’ve seen Claire on the Sunday shows and she strikes me as one of the dimmer bulbs on Capitol Hill
    I’ll always remember the way that woman DARED to tell American citizens – AMERICANS, mind you! – “Don’t make me use my mother’s voice on you!”

Well, you’re a real Mother, alright, Lady! And you too should start exploring the wonderful world of private employment.
    I need some of those with Babs Boxers face.
    Obama’s Joker – Claire McCaskill posters seen around St. Louis. | Fire Andrea Mitchell!
    it is so sickening. congress has gone rogue. they have their own secret agenda. i just don’t think that anything more can be done. we have shifted so far left that it will be a matter of time before we will be like england or worse. and if we allow amnesty for illegals, than goodbye consenting voices, there will only a liberal and san franciso liberal party to vote for.

goodbye liberty, i know who sold you out. believe me, i’m taking down their names, brother.
    That’s all fine, but let’s not get caught up fighting the last war. We’re stuck with McCaskill for a few years. People should be keying on her ‘think alike’ potential junior senator…Carnahan. We don’t need TWO libs from Mo.
    We need a lot more McCaskill Joker signs all over the state if we’re going to get rid of this Joker!
    Hah! This Obama’s Joker was seen in the St Louis region tonight: Thanks Doug! No, Claire, we won’t forget your Obamacare vote! If you see any more of these posted please send me a photo!

Gateway Pundit

2. #2 Joker 
    This fathead is a disgrace to Missouri and does not represent her constituents. She needs to join the unemployed soonest.
    We need to use our Mommy Voice on her and vote her out of office.
    I live in perpetual contempt of congress.:mad:

She won't be without a job... She will have a cozy job as a lobbiest making a million bucks in no time.... Must be nice... When you get fired from a job you are guaranteed a better one... Sign me the hell up!
    LONG LIVE GENERAL BEN RAINES !!!!

I'm embarassed to have McCaskill represent my state. She's a disgrace. She talks all about fighting waste and being a crusader. Her husband owns nursing homes that have had problems. But with a senator wife, he has protection.

She's a typical dem. I dislike her, but she's not as bad as some of them. (Damned by faint praise. :D )
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"