Hybrid View

1. #1 The DUmmies speculate on the future 
    Patent Member
    They really just can't seem to get rid of their hate for President Bush. Oh well, on with the show!

How Should The Next President Deal With the Bush White House Crimes?

tmfun Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Response to Original message
    2. Hang the bastards! nt
    Octafish Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Response to Reply #2
    23. The Rosenbergs got the electric chair in 1953.

One would think that would be a deterrent.

And Mrs. Rosenberg certainly didn't deserve it.
    tularetom Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    4. Try them for treason and execute those who are found guilty

Obama doesn't have to telegraph that he's gonna do this. The American sheeple have been conditioned by the librul media to believe these are complex issues and most of can't understand them so it's best not to even bring them up. Bullshit. It's black and white and certainly our courts are capable of sorting out the sheep from the goats. I will volunteer for jury duty if these pieces of smegma are put on trial.
    Me. Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-26-08 03:15 PM
    42. Rendition Flights To Gitmo

where they will be served those lovely meals Duncan Hunter spoke about while waiting for their lawyers to not show up.

mmonk Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Response to Reply #42
    55. They also have the right to hang themselves for dessert making it their last meal

if they so choose.
    norepubsin08 (84 posts)
    72. Have every single person
    who served in the bush administration tied to a post and shot for treason!
    Not advocating for the killing of dissidents, but close:
    Care (19 posts)
    Response to Reply #75
    85. If I Had My Way

President Obama would be able to issue an Executive Order to arrest and jail the criminals from the previous administration. I definitely trust President Obama to use that power wisely. That would make us a true nation of justice.
    back to the show:
    wial (1 posts)
    79. Save on prison space

Put them all in a cell together. Give Bush a branding iron, Cheney a shotgun, Rove a stick of butter and Rumsfeld a book of Confucian quotations. Set up a video camera, wait an hour, then show the world what they really were.

It might break the Geneva Conventions but the ends would justify the means.
    leftofthedial Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    82. executive order

gitmo

torture

hand over to international tribunals
    ImForGore Donating Member (383 posts)
    83. Two words...

Hang em'. I know that DU is heavily anti-death penalty, but I think at least a few people need to swing over what has happened, though I would sleep well at night if I knew they'd live the rest of their lives in prison, preferably with NO visits from family members. And by prison, I mean a tiny cinder block cell with 30 minutes a day alone in the yard for exercise. And ideally that exercise is making little rocks out of big ones. But we all know that they will all walk away scott free. What these assholes have done to this country as well as hundreds of thousands on innocent Iraqi's and Afghani's is mind-boggling.
    frog92969 (1000+ posts)
    89. "Suicides" and "Accidents"

Let them lose the game by their own rules.

Their guilt is obvious, justice would not be denied.
    diane in sf Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    90. Thoroughly and severely--psychopaths have no conscience so it would be very

good to preemptively disarm the next generation of fascist bastards by terrifying them with real consequences for law breaking. I think a sort of Nuremburg trial for the entire Bush administration and their enablers is called for.
    madokie Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    95. Maybe its time to invest in rope making

I know its damn sure time to be stretching some.
    Lots of love for President Bush and his Administration. I'm sure agent Mike will be busy. :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Care (19 posts)
    Response to Reply #75
    85. If I Had My Way

President Obama would be able to issue an Executive Order to arrest and jail the criminals from the previous administration. I definitely trust President Obama to use that power wisely. That would make us a true nation of justice.
    HEY! You quoted my Mole!!! :mad:

JUST KIDDING!!! ;):D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Vindictive bunch aren't they?

Reminds me of the days of the French Revolution. Except of course the French Rabble were better educated and bathed more frequently.

Obama will do very little if anything with the former administration and its supposed 'crimes' because he lacks the chops to accomplish it, but mainly because no 'crimes' were committed.

These are sad little people at DU, Real politics are simply beyond their comprehension.

They will wind up standing in the outfield going It's over my head!!! as reality passes above them and lands in the bleachers.

After all, if you live in the land of the intentional walk, home runs are fascist.

(I just discovered the Obama isn't in my spell check. Another VRWC plot.)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post

After all, if you live in the land of the intentional walk, home runs are fascist.
    Strange that everyone on DU screams " Fascist " without ever knowing what it is.

If really want to know then look at this thread; it tells you part of the story.

Yes, Fascisism is coming soon to America, and it will beat the name Democratic Underground.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post

Reminds me of the days of the French Revolution. Except of course the French Rabble were better educated and bathed more frequently.

Obama will do very little if anything with the former administration and its supposed 'crimes' because he lacks the chops to accomplish it, but mainly because no 'crimes' were committed.

These are sad little people at DU, Real politics are simply beyond their comprehension.

They will wind up standing in the outfield going It's over my head!!! as reality passes above them and lands in the bleachers.

(I just discovered the Obama isn't in my spell check. Another VRWC plot.)
    Using DUer logic then they are all reincarnations of the liberal hords that manned the guilotines during the French Revolution. Hmmm, now that I think about it, that would explain a lot about DU. Perhaps we've hit upon something.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Those responses are allowed to remain, but TiT's little "Cross-hairs. Perfectly framed and center-punched." comment is taken down. Go figure.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana