Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Happy New Year! I tell you what, don't spill your guts on an internet board. You got friends from that board, thats fine, thats what PM's are for. But when you put it out there, so to say, the freaks come out! Private shit should stay private.
    And on that note, 2010 better be better than 2009 or I'll start bitchin and moanin!!!:D

Happy New Year!
    Amen Brah!

Hope it treats you well. :D

2. #32 Thanks To All. 
    Thanks all for your kind welcome. One thing I do want to say in response to several asking me political type questions; is that I didn't really come here for that. I know we are on different sides of the fence and though reasonable arguments could take place I really don't have the energy or time for that these days lol.

But amidst our differences, we of course have things in common. One of the biggest? The fact that we can recognize how fuckin stupid some of the posters (I know, I know, you'd say all lol) on DU are. So if you wouldn't mind, and though I don't know how often I will post, I'd like to join in some of the fun of picking out certain posts and using them for sheer laughter here. Fact is, I loved DU and some of its members. I've made that clear. But there are also members there who are some of the downright dumbest, asinine, borderline insane people I've ever come across. OH how many times I wished I could say certain things there. So we have that in common. I'd rather partake in that than tit for tat political arguments if that's ok.

And am I allowed to say that Omega Minimo is a delusional cnt here? Or that 'Stephanie' is one of the downright dumbest fuckin bitches I've ever seen? I mean, she's allllll sorts of fuckin stupid lol. If those comments cross the line here, let me know. If not, then phew! It felt good to finally say :)

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALOMC View Post
    Thanks all for your kind welcome. One thing I do want to say in response to several asking me political type questions; is that I didn't really come here for that. I know we are on different sides of the fence and though reasonable arguments could take place I really don't have the energy or time for that these days lol.

But amidst our differences, we of course have things in common. One of the biggest? The fact that we can recognize how fuckin stupid some of the posters (I know, I know, you'd say all lol) on DU are. So if you wouldn't mind, and though I don't know how often I will post, I'd like to join in some of the fun of picking out certain posts and using them for sheer laughter here. Fact is, I loved DU and some of its members. I've made that clear. But there are also members there who are some of the downright dumbest, asinine, borderline insane people I've ever come across. OH how many times I wished I could say certain things there. So we have that in common. I'd rather partake in that than tit for tat political arguments if that's ok.

And am I allowed to say that Omega Minimo is a delusional cnt here? Or that 'Stephanie' is one of the downright dumbest fuckin bitches I've ever seen? I mean, she's allllll sorts of fuckin stupid lol. If those comments cross the line here, let me know. If not, then phew! It felt good to finally say :)
    I would be glad to see you post here for fun or discussion or whatever you like.

If you enjoy music please feel free to post links to songs in the jukeboxes that get run now and then. Just copy the link at Youtube and post it in the box where you type text. No do-hickey is required.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hey, post here whenever you want about whatever you want. No one's going
    to tell you different. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sonnabend
    And am I allowed to say that Omega Minimo is a delusional cnt here? Or that 'Stephanie' is one of the downright dumbest fuckin bitches I've ever seen? I mean, she's allllll sorts of fuckin stupid lol. If those comments cross the line here, let me know. If not, then phew! It felt good to finally say
    OMC, read through my previous posts in this forum. Does the word blowtorch come close? :D

You will never find anyone in more agreement concerning Omega Minimo!

First of all OMC welcome you to CU and I hope you stay for a long time. After reading your postings from DU I look forward to seeing more from you here. As for the denizens of DU and their stupidty I have a saying..."Just when you think a DUmmy has hit the bottom of the barrel of stupidity, they kick it out of the way and start digging where it stood."
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Great post, all of it, but especially the bits relating to DU. If you didn't already see it, check out the 2009 DUers list in B/W. I think you'll get a good laugh out of it. :D
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

I'm glad that you set the record straight. I remember you from over at DU. I don't really post there anymore. I never got tombstoned, but if I had kept on posting, it would have happened. I'm a liberal, too, I just think for myself and don't swallow any party line. That attitude isn't welcome at DU.

Welcome, OMC.
    Even though as you said, we probably don't agree on many issues, as long as you can debate with us in a polite, respectful fashion (And your past posts on DU and elsewhere demonstrate that you can), you'll always have a home here.