Thread: Spitting on soldiers: recent anti-American demonstration in Santa Barbara

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Spitting on soldiers: recent anti-American demonstration in Santa Barbara 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "More Of These Anti-American Swine In California !"

Good gosh, can we please rid our country of this kind of human garbage?

A friend of a friend produced this video, one of the best Iíve seen when it comes to documenting the anti-Americanism of the radical left. Complete with an upside down flag, spitting on an Iraq War veteran and calling him a rapist, itís sure to make your blood boil.

http://wolkingsworld.com/2008/07/21/...santa-barbara/

California...

America's Asshole.

Complete with dingleberries.

Charming.

There's a difference between being against the war and being an all out a-hole. Us who serve are just doing the job we signed up to do. Contrary to Leftist belief, we aren't barbarians who mindlessly kill, rape and pillage.

Nobody hates war more then those of us who've served in it, believe me. Do the right thing people, don't make a servicemember's life more difficult then it already is when they return from war. We don't ask for your respect, admiration or praise. Just don't go out of your way to disrespect us, we're all human beings here.

Side note; anyone spits on me when I come home next year, I can highly anticipate losing my professional military bearing and knocking 'em out. Jus' sayin;)
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    There's a difference between being against the war and being an all out a-hole. Us who serve are just doing the job we signed up to do. Contrary to Leftist belief, we aren't barbarians who mindlessly kill, rape and pillage.

Nobody hates war more then those of us who've served in it, believe me. Do the right thing people, don't make a servicemember's life more difficult then it already is when they return from war. We don't ask for your respect, admiration or praise. Just don't go out of your way to disrespect us, we're all human beings here.

Side note; anyone spits on me when I come home next year, I can highly anticipate losing my professional military bearing and knocking 'em out. Jus' sayin;)

That is exactly why even though I think it was wrong to invade Iraq, I never attended any peace rallies. You can never count on a large group of people to all behave appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That is exactly why even though I think it was wrong to invade Iraq, I never attended any peace rallies. You can never count on a large group of people to all behave appropriately.
    Those peace rallies aren't all that peaceful. I think it's disgraceful that they treat our veterans like that. It reminds me of the way the Vietnam vets were treated. It's just wrong.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's why I always loved George Carlin, especially when he said he could handle people one, two or three at a time. It's when they form groups that things get out of hand.;)
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

You Tube protecting the left again, I see. Hide the truth.:mad::mad:

Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    "We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

You Tube protecting the left again, I see. Hide the truth.:mad::mad:
    It's still up. I just saw it and that spitting woman is disgusting. Besides, I saw that ugly "woman" spitting on Fox News. That video won't die, I'm sure it's archived forever by Fox.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's still up. I just saw it and that spitting woman is disgusting. Besides, I saw that ugly "woman" spitting on Fox News. That video won't die, I'm sure it's archived forever by Fox.
    Confirmed. The video is working. It's very sick, and does piss me off, but working.

If only the left-stream media would show the truth about these people.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana