Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Why don't you go outside and play a nice game of Hide And Go Fuck Yourself, mmm'kay?

Patent Member
    Conservatives: "We support our troops and think that they deserve respect and gratitude"
    Liberals: "Our troops are baby killers and rapists, spit on them when they come home and try them for war crimes!"

More moral equivalence from a left wing Obama supporter

Whats truly funny is that posting lyrics to some stupid hippy anti war song from the dinosaur days of Libtard idiocy is Slot's response to Democrat jack holes spitting on vets and effing foreigners calling a veteran a rapist.

Kudos!

Daddy would be so proud.

Got exactly the reaction I thought would come from the knee-jerk crowd. The point was that these supposed "protesters" are reactionary pieces of shit and abusing their freedom of speech, paid for by somebody else. But you two are too dense to grasp that. Thanks for being so predictable.

Got exactly the reaction I thought would come from the knee-jerk crowd. The point was that these supposed "protesters" are reactionary pieces of shit and abusing their freedom of speech, paid for by somebody else. But you two are too dense to grasp that. Thanks for being so predictable.

No what's predictable is you being an inflammatory anal aperture.

The REASON you are trying to be an inflammatory anal aperture is pretty moot.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    No what's predictable is you being an inflammatory anal aperture.

The REASON you are trying to be an inflammatory anal aperture is pretty moot.
    You have to understand, this may sound crazy but I know exactly what logan is getting at and totally agree. To me, what I gathered from his post is the same thing I've thought for years; when you're dealing with the FAR left along with the FAR right, they're pretty much the same thing. Simpletons who overreact, but in different directions. As much as it disgusts me, I APPLAUDE the fact that those who hate us in the Military have the sacred right to display their hatred of us. Spitting in my opinion takes it too far, but using their right to free spech to bash us who serve in the Military is something I'm proud to say I serve to defend.

It hurts to hear people disgrace what friends of mine died for, that's something I know firsthand. But serving to provide that right is something I chose to do. My brothers and sisters in arms did the same. The overwhelming majority of the country loves us in the Military, even if they do hate the war. A few fringe radicals on the left or the right don't represent the majority of this great nation.

Besides....radical Lefties hate us Military men (especially Marines) cuz we show up to crash their parties, drink all their beer and take their women. :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Eyelids
    Are you asking a far-right extremist to grasp a song lyric? lol, a coloring book is probably as artistic as he's going to get

Its still a rotten song from an era of rotten music (save Velvet Underground and the Beatles).

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    You have to understand, this may sound crazy but I know exactly what logan is getting at and totally agree. To me, what I gathered from his post is the same thing I've thought for years; when you're dealing with the FAR left along with the FAR right, they're pretty much the same thing. Simpletons who overreact, but in different directions.
    ;)Another diamond tipped bullet. Thank you, Sir.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Spitter Id'd.

Her name is Anni Telfer. She is originally from Bakersfield, California, Bakersfield High School Class of 2004…her claim to fame is that she actually founded the very first chapter of the Gay-Straight Alliance Network at Bakersfield High School. Bearing that in mind, one might tend to think that she’s probably an advocate for tolerance, and no doubt, by her participation in the “Peace Protest” in Santa Barbara a week ago, a peace advocate, as well.