1. #1 Universal Warming 
    I apologize if this has already been posted, but I could not find it if it has. This six part video series will take the better part of an hour to watch, but it is absolutely fascinating on many levels. Not the least of which include a whole new look at what actually causes the climate fluctuations on Earth, but also a stark look at the politics that are driving AGW as exemplified by the CRU "Climategate" scandal.

In short, this video series is well worth the watch and one I hope more people do watch. Enjoy and pay it forward.

The Cloud Mystery: Part 1

The Cloud Mystery: Part 2

The Cloud Mystery: Part 3

The Cloud Mystery: Part 4

The Cloud Mystery: Part 5

The Cloud Mystery: Part 6
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Does no one here have anything to say about this? Really? I am surprised.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    People have been watching it I'm sure. Wilbur has got most of us burned out on the issue of global warming. If nobody replies just bump it in a couple of weeks and try again. I'll watch them all when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    People have been watching it I'm sure. Wilbur has got most of us burned out on the issue of global warming. If nobody replies just bump it in a couple of weeks and try again. I'll watch them all when I get a chance.

You really should. I don't want to seem spammy given your Avatar, I'm good that way, this is just some meaty stuff you should see if you haven't.

You really should. I don't want to seem spammy given your Avatar, I'm good that way, this is just some meaty stuff you should see if you haven't.
    I have to watch the videos on my blackberry because I live in a rural area and have 3G internet service thats limited to five gigs a month. You can go through that much bandwidth in two days watching video.
    My blackberry is unlimited but not all youtube videos are encoded for mobile.

I forgive you. I'm good that way too. If you get a chance, check them out. They were a real eye-opener to me.

I haven't had the time to watch all the videos.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I worry that something like this might bring Wilbur over to our side. If Wilbur was on our side no one would believe us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I worry that something like this might bring Wilbur over to our side. If Wilbur was on our side no one would believe us!
    For all my disagreements with wilbur, he's a pretty good person overall. He just has opinions different than ours and he sticks to his views just like we stick to ours...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer

an hour is a significant time commitment