Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 They're Not People, They're Hippies! 
    This weekend I visited my best friend who lives in hippie central - Asheville, NC. They were having a festival called Belle Chere, which was pretty cool but guess what I saw. Not one but two hippie drum circles!!!!!! Aieeeeeee!!! Honest to God hippies sitting in a circle beating on drums. I laughed so freaking hard it was hysterical. Just had to share :D
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    This weekend I visited my best friend who lives in hippie central - Asheville, NC. They were having a festival called Belle Chere, which was pretty cool but guess what I saw. Not one but two hippie drum circles!!!!!! Aieeeeeee!!! Honest to God hippies sitting in a circle beating on drums. I laughed so freaking hard it was hysterical. Just had to share :D
    I wonder if any of Gingers hippie friends were there,were they wearing big tent Muu,Muu's ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I wonder if any of Gingers hippie friends were there,were they wearing big tent Muu,Muu's ?
    No muu muus that I saw, but boy the odor of BO was overwhelming!
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I didn't realize Asheville was full of hippies. I have family there.:eek: I'm sorry you had to endure that. I'm even more sorry that you didn't shoot any of them.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

They sure are Stinky critters especially in high summer.If you get more than two in a room together they tend to make your eyes water a mite !Much better outdoors, and Up wind on a strong windy day especially those big fat Witchy Wicca Quasi woman !

Maybe them Colorado hungry Bear and Mountain Cats will take a few.But that could start a stampede through DownTown Denver .When them Fat Wicca woman are in full flight they present a major danger to life and limb .With Several Hundred pounds of blubber on each of them they are not to be trifled with !

Hippie circles are just the start, better check your basement and attic, if you see circles the problem is worse
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I didn't realize Asheville was full of hippies. I have family there.:eek: I'm sorry you had to endure that. I'm even more sorry that you didn't shoot any of them.
    She can't just shoot them.Besides they are out of season now !They mate in their 'smellie Saeason '!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    One drum circle is for Obama and the other for Hillary. Spread the word.

Big division in Hippiedom. Bigger even than the Occasional Soap versus No Soap Divide.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Power CUer
    Barak Obama was there?:D