Thread: Fsc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Fsc 
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,833
    I know it don' affect me any more, I quit again! but another government mandate is making all cigarettes, Fire Safe Cigarettes! The last pack I had was really nasty! They are made with a new ingredient, the stuff carpet glue is made from!! Its now mandated in 23 states! They took a poisonous product and added more poison to it by law!!!! Whats next!?!


    I shoulda put this in End of the world!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,892
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I know it don' affect me any more, I quit again! but another government mandate is making all cigarettes, Fire Safe Cigarettes! The last pack I had was really nasty! They are made with a new ingredient, the stuff carpet glue is made from!! Its now mandated in 23 states! They took a poisonous product and added more poison to it by law!!!! Whats next!?!


    I shoulda put this in End of the world!
    You could put it in the end of the world or the hole in Uranus!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,821
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I know it don' affect me any more, I quit again! but another government mandate is making all cigarettes, Fire Safe Cigarettes! The last pack I had was really nasty! They are made with a new ingredient, the stuff carpet glue is made from!! Its now mandated in 23 states! They took a poisonous product and added more poison to it by law!!!! Whats next!?!


    I shoulda put this in End of the world!
    Who would have though our very own Jumpy was behind this!!!! Shocking!!! :eek:
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Or an apple



    :D :D :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Or an apple



    :D :D
    Hey!:mad:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    I am just glad I quit when Marlboro's were $27 per carton. I hear they are 10 bucks a pack in NYC. Feel a hell of a lot better after kicking a 3 pack a day habit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I am just glad I quit when Marlboro's were $27 per carton. I hear they are 10 bucks a pack in NYC. Feel a hell of a lot better after kicking a 3 pack a day habit.
    at the same time lefties are pushing for the legalization of pot.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,892
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I am just glad I quit when Marlboro's were $27 per carton. I hear they are 10 bucks a pack in NYC. Feel a hell of a lot better after kicking a 3 pack a day habit.
    I smoked 3 cartons of straight camels a week as well as cigars and a pipe. The cigarettes were 8.00 a carton when I quit. I was a friggen stove!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    at the same time lefties are pushing for the legalization of pot.
    Cigs bad for you; Pot okay. :mad:

    It would not surprise me if CA legalized pot and put a tax on it. That should work out well with the gangs that don't pay the tax and those that do pay the tax. Plus, why would any fool pay a 30% tax when they can get it in the black market?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I smoked 3 cartons of straight camels a week as well as cigars and a pipe. The cigarettes were 8.00 a carton when I quit. I was a friggen stove!
    You musta been getum on the Injun reservation. I smoked so much, I could blow smoke rings like you have never seen. Blow a large one and a smaller one inside the big un.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •