1. #1 Windows 7 or vista..? 
    Hi to all
    I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?
    Last edited by johnrite; 01-08-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Goto Windows website and run update compatability scanner and see if your laptop can even support Windows 7

I've got Windows 7 on everything and it's "okay". If I was making the decision between Windows 7 and a MS legacy, I'd personally go with XP.

Windows 7 would be the best choice, but got to the web sites for any hardware that you already have and verify that it is 7 compatible or that updated drivers are available.
    For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
    To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?”

2 Corinthians 2:15-16

Avoid Vista like the plaque.

Unless your system is really old, go with Windows 7. I installed it on a 5 year old Dell single core Pentium D and it ran like a top. Vista, on the same system, made it so slow it was unusable... not to mention all the driver support problems I had.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.