Thread: Muggy Monday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Muggy Monday 
    I'm sure Shannon was thinking of advertising for a Monday thread person but I am just moving slowly today.

Louisiana has hit the 100's. Good for staying in or evening pool lounging. Both are things I can handle.:D

TOTD: I had a greyt one written down but can't find it.

Are you a list maker? I make lists for EVERYTHING. I even write down things I did so I can cross them off my list. Helps me think I accomplished something!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

Are you a list maker? I make lists for EVERYTHING. I even write down things I did so I can cross them off my list. Helps me think I accomplished something!
    LOL! I do the same thing. I even write down a cleaning list and cross the chores off as I finish them. It really does give me a sense of accomplishment.:o
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

We will be in the mid 90s all week and my lettuce is bolting like mad. The tomatoes look good, though. At least the temperature drops like a rock here in the evenings.

TOTD: I make lists. I don't do it because I will forget anything important but I use them to organize my thoughts about a project. Often when I make out lists, I'll see where I can reorder tasks more efficiently or streamline several tasks.

Goldwater
    That is sad LL...

Yeah, I don't even know what a list is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post

Yeah, I don't even know what a list is.
    Hot in south Louisiana.

I spent an hour on the phone clearing up credit card charges (fraud) that I did not make. They cancelled the card and will re-issue me another one. I would love to find out who got my number because I am very careful with my credit cards and even shred junk mail.

TOTD, I am like Goldwater. What is a list? It makes life more challenging when you are in a store and can not remember but 9 out of the 10 things you were supposed to get.

TOTD:

Man oh Man... I have lists of lists!

Back to work today and as always it takes half the day to get all caught up...

TOTD: I use lists more at work at times to keep myself on track and on task...and of course I SHOULD take a list with me to the grocery store because I always end up forgetting something....right, honey? I used to do this all the time...but I guess I have been lazy about it lately.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

My daily list says 6:30 Swimming so BYE!:D
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

My daily list says 6:30 Swimming so BYE!:D
    Hope you enjoyed the swim. Wish I had that on my list. We're thinking of joining a local club with both indoor and outdoor swimming. A pool in the yard would be better, but there are too many trees and the yard isn't large enough. The hounds would rebel if their "track" was ruined. Besides, the swimming season here is too short for an outdoor pool.

TOTD: I'll write grocery lists, but usually leave them at home. At least writing the list helps me remember the things we need. SR and I usually go shopping together, so he'll remember what I forget and vice versa.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It hit 90 here today and we got slammed by T-Storms last night.

My rain guage showed over 2 1/2 inches of rain! Sounds like FL. :eek::D

TOTD: Lists are a good thing, unfortunately, I almost never use em. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!