1. #1 "The Renagade 'RINO Boy' Is About To Switch Partys,I'll BETCHA !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Graham Censured Again by County Party in S.C.

A RESOLUTION:
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...resolution.pdf

(CNN) - The Lexington County Republican Party in South Carolina voted late Monday to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham for his positions on several controversial issues, including his recent support for a compromise on cap-and-trade legislation.

The Lexington GOP is now the second county party organization in a matter of months to censure Graham after Charleston County leaders approved a similar resolution in November. But unlike Charleston County, Lexington is one of the most conservative counties in South Carolina and is considered a bellwether of Republican sentiment in the state.

The measure passed by a 13-7 vote after more than an hour of debate, according to Lexington County GOP chairman Rich Bolen. Four party members, including Bolen, abstained.Along with criticizing his cap-and-trade support, Monday's censure resolution also rapped Graham for his vote in favor of the 2008 financial bailout and his outspoken support of immigration reform.

The grassroots activists who generally make up county party organizations have never been enthusiastic about their senior senator, who has frequently crossed party lines to work with Democrats in the Senate.The language in Monday's censure resolution makes that sentiment clear. The measure criticizes Graham for failing to abide by the principles of the South Carolina GOP platform and accuses him of showing "contempt and belligerence" toward his fellow Republicans.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-party-in-s-c/

Power CUer
    how the heck did he ever get a nomination in SC ? I dont get it. Hes nt old enough to be some half caste dixiecrat. makes no sense at all.

As a Michigan liberal, I really have no opinion on Lindsay Graham.

As a woman, however, he totally sets off my gaydar.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    As a Michigan liberal, I really have no opinion on Lindsay Graham.

As a woman, however, he totally sets off my gaydar.
    Do you suspect he's been 'Yodelling in the valley',I'll admit that he thinks that he is a 'pretty critter'?...I doubt that he's queer,that would be too obvious.

He's just very arrogant and thinks that he always knows whats best and chooses to do what he wants and ignores his party and those who 'put ' him into office.

I suspect that he fancies himself another Jack Kennedy and Want's to be President and he has the same vanity that Edwards exhibited with his hair.

Banned
    I have not heard "Yodelling in the valley" in years. Too funny.

Pretty boy is going to get his ass kicked the next time he runs. I doubt that he could win his home state even if he was the nominee for Prez.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have not heard "Yodelling in the valley" in years. Too funny.

Pretty boy is going to get his ass kicked the next time he runs. I doubt that he could win his home state even if he was the nominee for Prez.
    I've never heard it. As for Graham, he is second in my rating to McZCain for bending our party over at the behest of the opposition party.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    How's that reaching across the aisle working out?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I've never heard it. As for Graham, he is second in my rating to McZCain for bending our party over at the behest of the opposition party.

The girls in Maine take the cake for me. But McC and Graham are right there too.