Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michael Yon Arrested at Seattle Airport 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Breaking: Michael Yon Arrested at Seattle Airport

Thank goodness our Homeland Security people are on the job after the EunuchBomber botched attack on Christmas Day. We certainly don’t want to have independent war correspondents passing through our airports without revealing their annual income:

Got arrested at the Seattle airport for refusing to say how much money I make. (The uniformed ones say I was not “arrested”, but they definitely handcuffed me.)

Their videos and audios should show that I was polite, but simply refused questions that had nothing to do with national security. Port authority police eventually came — they were professionals — and rescued me from the border bullies.

When they handcuffed me, I said that no country has ever treated me so badly. Not China. Not Vietnam. Not Afghanistan. Definitely not Singapore or India or Nepal or Germany, not Brunei, not Indonesia, or Malaysia, or Kuwait or Qatar or United Arab Emirates.

No county has treated me with the disrespect can that can be expected from our border bullies.

Jazz Shaw wonders what the hell is going on:

Very strange. Even if you’re into profiling, Yon would hardly fit one you’d be interested in. Of course, his passport, by now, doubtless has a list of countries stamped into it which could give an inspector pause, but that’s no excuse. Very, very strange. I expect this one will be high profile enough that you’ll see an apology coming from the government.

Unless there is more to this story, an apology would be the least owed to Yon. When an American citizen with a valid passport presents himself for travel, there should be some reasonable screening to verify identity and to determine whether there is a physical risk, ie, weapons and the like.

Why should border security be interested in Yon’s annual income?

How does that relate to national security and border protection? Unless this is an arm of the Internal Revenue Service, it doesn’t, and Yon was right to refuse to answer the question.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/0...attle-airport/

Joan Rivers and now Michael Yon....who will make the trifecta? :eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Joan Rivers and now Michael Yon....who will make the trifecta? :eek:
    Probably not an actual terrorist! They are just thinking this is making them look like they are doing thier job. Fools!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Probably not an actual terrorist! They are just thinking this is making them look like they are doing thier job. Fools!
    No, no...I was talking celebs. I mean we can't actually take a long hard look at muslims, that would be profiling and we don't do that...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Nappy head at H.S. is trying to show her muscles. Yon is an ex Green Beret. Them dudes are dangerous.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Very strange. Even if you’re into profiling, Yon would hardly fit one you’d be interested in.
    Except Yon is EXACTLY the profile they are after. To hell with the radical Islamists, they want the patriotic Americans.

Incredible. Ayman Al-Zawahiri himself could try to board a plane and no one would stand in his way.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Nappy head at H.S. is trying to show her muscles. Yon is an ex Green Beret. Them dudes are dangerous.
    Be carefull with that word.It gets some of the nube mods excited !

Hmmmm, ex-Green Beret, ex-military, huh? Must be one of those terrorists HS profiles.......

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Be carefull with that word.It gets some of the nube mods excited !
    If it is a she instead of a he, I am ok. Like shitting in high cotton. :p